2014 DFWMustangs.net Range Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Dat slow mo! Hey Jose how did you get audio with your slow mo? Mine is always without audio.
    I uploaded it to YouTube and used their tools for the slow motion. I know on my Android phone, audio is cut off when I turn on the slow motion. YouTube has some basic but simple to use tools that work pretty good like the slow motion and the video quality enhancement. Hope that answers your question.

Comment

• Comment

• Sorry I missed this, but it looks like yall had an awesome time. Looking forward to the next one.

CJ, how much brass you end up with

Comment

• Originally posted by Semper299 View Post
          Sorry I missed this, but it looks like yall had an awesome time. Looking forward to the next one.

CJ, how much brass you end up with
          Haha, not much, Everyone kept their brass, but that's okay with me. I was too damn tired to pick up brass at the end of the day honestly. I have a bag of some random cases, I'll add that to the supply.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Sorry i missed this one. Both my boys came down sick and my youngest has been out of school all week.

Looking forward to the next one.
            WRX

Comment

• Great gig CJ.
              Congrats.

Keith called me and told me about it (haven't been lurking the board much lately) and had to miss due to relatives coming in that day.

Will do my best to make the next one!

David

Comment

• What model was the mossberg shotgun that was used to take down the target stand? Palmetto has something that looks similar for under $600

Comment

• It was a Mossberg 930. Keith had two of them but I'm not sure which specific one was used to take out the stand. Think there were minimal differences between the two, I think an extended magazine and a short bit of rail were the only differences. Wish I could have taken some video of that as it was quite impressive Wish I had gotten a chance to shoot it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                    What model was the mossberg shotgun that was used to take down the target stand? Palmetto has something that looks similar for under $600
                    Mossberg 930 JM edition. 22" version.
                    Last edited by KBScobravert; 11-13-2014, 11:05 AM.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Hey CJ, what was that magazine loader you were using called? I need to pick one of them up soon.
                      QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• It was a mcfadden machine ultimate grip loader.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          It was a mcfadden machine ultimate grip loader.
                          That looks awesome, I ordered the grip loader and 3 different adapters. If it works as well as this video demonstrates it will be $50 well spent. I ordered directly from McFadden's website.

Comment

• well look at that, he's using the internet now. A lot easier than the way I had to get one!

Comment

• I've got their speed loader for Ruger MkII and it's a nice piece to use, but this looks amazing. After loading hundreds of rounds into 15-22 mags this is a God send. As fast as your auto gun runs through them you need something that is powered.

Comment

• Are there any tentative plans for another range day in spring?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X