• Originally posted by YALE View Post
      I'm in.
      I'll believe it when I see it.
      QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Ratz...out. Can't do this weekend.
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• I'll see if I can get out there earlier. Does anyone have an awning or tent for shade?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I don't, but I'll pick up a case or two of water, I'll know for sure if I can make it in a couple of hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              I'll see if I can get out there earlier. Does anyone have an awning or tent for shade?
              I think I may have an easy up, I'll have to see if it got left with me after my last camping trip.

Comment

• Yeah, let me know. Without shade I'm not sure if I want to be out there. That would be brutal.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I'd be down like a fat kid on a cupcake but I have to work. Y'all have fun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Yeah, let me know. Without shade I'm not sure if I want to be out there. That would be brutal.
                    Found it and it's loaded in my truck now. How long you planning on staying out there? I'm probably only good for a couple of hours or so. But who knows once we get going

Comment

• How late are u staying CJ?

If I can make it, I can bring an ez-up as well.
                      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                      86 SVO - Sold
                      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Need to figure out if I have anything interesting laying around the house that we could shoot

Comment

• I'm picking up a new idiot gun in the morning.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• That sounds good to me, I will out there at 11:30-12:00 and plan to stay for as long as I can bare it. Looks like overcast tomorrow, should be around 90 degrees, so not too bad. I'm busy making caking (ammo) right now.

Comment

That sounds good to me, I will out there at 11:30-12:00 and plan to stay for as long as I can bare it. Looks like overcast tomorrow, should be around 90 degrees, so not too bad. I'm busy making caking (ammo) right now.
                              What are you baring?

Comment

• I'd like to blame that on auto-correct but I went back and changed it because I'm retarded.

Comment

Working...
                                X