No announcement yet.

2014 DFWMustangs.net Range Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I didn't have to work, I'd be all over this like white on rice on a paper plate in a snowstorm.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Would dew if I wasn't in Hawaii.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• I was just informed that I'm not going. Jewrrick wins.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• I'm coming out for sure will pick up two cases of water.

Comment

• Good times yesterday, thanks for the invite CJ! Little sunburned but otherwise the weather wasn't to bad. Finally got a chance to shoot my AR and my .22 LR 1911 kit that I have swapped onto my Kimber 1911. Got to play with some of CJ's toys and shot Brad's S&W .44 Magnum (nice!). Also got to shoot CJ's H&K MK23. That thing is impressive! It's a lot lighter than it looks and the suppressor really balances it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
              Good times yesterday, thanks for the invite CJ! Little sunburned but otherwise the weather wasn't to bad. Finally got a chance to shoot my AR and my .22 LR 1911 kit that I have swapped onto my Kimber 1911. Got to play with some of CJ's toys and shot Brad's S&W .44 Magnum (nice!). Also got to shoot CJ's H&K MK23. That thing is impressive! It's a lot lighter than it looks and the suppressor really balances it out.

This right here! It was good seeing you guys again, thanks for the invite!

Comment

• BAH! We need a stickied 2015 thread at the top, I saw new comments in this thread and thought it was from 2014, I was totally available yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                  BAH! We need a stickied 2015 thread at the top, I saw new comments in this thread and thought it was from 2014, I was totally available yesterday.
                  Yesterday? This was last Friday.

Comment

• Dang.. I could have made it too, and also have an easy up. And I recently bought an AR and 500 rds of ammo. Bummer.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      So I have access to this, just working on getting a group out there. Yes, this place used to belong to Jay Ruby. Steel out to 1350 yards.

Anything ever come of this?

I missed the last range day, and am definitely looking forward to the next.
                      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                      86 SVO - Sold
                      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                        Anything ever come of this?

I missed the last range day, and am definitely looking forward to the next.
                        Not yet and that's mostly because of me. The guy who owns this property wants to take me out there to shoot with him first and I've been waiting on my rifle builder to finish my rifle. Coincidentally, I'm going to pick up my rifle on Friday, which means in the next few weeks I should have a chance to get out and shoot at the property in the pictures.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                          Not yet and that's mostly because of me. The guy who owns this property wants to take me out there to shoot with him first and I've been waiting on my rifle builder to finish my rifle. Coincidentally, I'm going to pick up my rifle on Friday, which means in the next few weeks I should have a chance to get out and shoot at the property in the pictures.
                          Yessssssss. That place looks awesome.

Comment

• So any thoughts on another range day soon?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                              So any thoughts on another range day soon?
                              As soon as I have an idea of when I'll be home, I'm going to put together an indoor shoot at Shoot Smart like I did a few years ago. I'm thinking a suppressor shoot.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• No cans here, but if there is an outdoor shoot I would love to attend. Can bring EZ up, table and chairs.

Comment

Working...
                                X