No announcement yet.

thumbs down for Buds Gun Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since you would have all of your money back, they would want the one case back. Charge them a big ass return fee that must be paid up front before you send it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      it's fucked up, but you slammed the door on yourself when you mentioned the BBB

If somebody makes a pricing mistake, I'm not going to expect them to honor it. It is stupid that he wouldn't even tell you the new price, but at the end of the day, your order had to be cancelled anyhow and a new one created even if you were willing to pay the new price.

He may have just been a peon who had no idea what the new price was going to be.

But he may also be a peon who has been instructed that if somebody mentions BBB to terminate any/all contact.
      That is even twice fucked up. A customer mentions contacting the BBB and a company immediately bans them from ordering? Makes me question as a consumer if I want to spend my money there. Buds basically told the o.p. "we messed up on pricing and we won't honor it, so fuck you. Oh you are contacting tge bbb? Fuck you, your banned. "

Buds could have handled this differently and with better customer service. 1.) Just honor the price on open orders and be done with the situation. 2.) Call customer, explain pricing error and try to work out a deal so both parties win. Maybe explain correct price but still give a discount for inconvenience.

There are exceptions, for instance, had buds advertised a $1000 ar15 for 69.90 when the price should have been $699.00 I would understand a company not eating that loss as the potential would be great for people rushing to order.
      Last edited by jefehbk; 11-30-2014, 10:17 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Poorly handled on bud's part.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Poorly handled on bud's part.
          absolutely
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I would not be happy, assuming we are hearing the entire story. If someone gives me a price I expect them to honor it. Banning the op doesn't make sense and makes me question the story; I could see any business not honoring a price and pissing someone off, but banning seems a bit off. All that said I have shopped at buds before and had nothing to complain about, but that is just one or two transactions.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I've never bought anything from Buds. But I really like and recommend AimSurplus.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Never have had issues with Buds either. Sucks to hear man.

Comment

finally had time to call today and they patched me thru to a manager and he said sorry he would issue refund now for the amount. He did not have a reason why. like I said before I have made several purchases thru them never an issue until now. truth be told they are normally not the cheapest on firearms anyway. Thanks to the internet plenty of places to buy.
                  sigpic

Comment

This is becoming an all too common occurrence with high volume internet retailers in the gun hobby. Misprice an item. Fuck it blame the customer and cancel all orders. The feds pass a new ban that will drive the price of an item sky high. Fuck the customer, cancel all existing orders, and jack up the price. Bud's just made my CTD list, and I spend a lot on the firearms hobby. Fuck them. It's your mistake not the customers. If you price it and I buy it, then we made a legal agreement to pay XXXX $$$$ for said item. Honor it shitbags.

Comment

My experience was with Century. I ordered a Saiga 12 before the news came out about the ban. I think I got in at $600. They "lost" my order (even though I had a confirmation and receipt) and then told me they were sold out, at a higher amount.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        My experience was with Century. I ordered a Saiga 12 before the news came out about the ban. I think I got in at $600. They "lost" my order (even though I had a confirmation and receipt) and then told me they were sold out, at a higher amount.
                        No surprise there really.... Century doesn't have a good rep no matter how you slice it. I'll never buy another Century item again either. They screwed my online friend, CJ, and that's reason enough for me.

CTD, Century and Bud's....... birds of a feather. You don't screw the customer when you fuck up. That's customer service 101 without the sugar coating.

Comment

Working...
                        X