No announcement yet.

I'm running out of time for NFA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long until the trust route is not an option?

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
      Buy the Mac and then buy however many flats/receivers you want to SBR and have them engraved and form 1 them. Then you can build the other guns as funds become available.
      This is really a good idea but it doesnt apply to most of the guns I want. with the MP5 guns I can buy a flat but I want a really good professional to assemble it. I doubt they will agree to already having it serialed before they build it into a gun. The AK74U I would probably build from an Arsenal SLR104UR so I would need to buy the entire gun. The UMP and Vepr would also have to be purchased complete. It doesnt seem like much of an option for me.
      Originally posted by Marisa
      we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmarsh View Post
        How long until the trust route is not an option?
        Trust will still be an option, but you'll no longer have the benefit of no photos or CLEO sign-offs.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
          Trust will still be an option, but you'll no longer have the benefit of no photos or CLEO sign-offs.
          And no one can even say when this will go into the books either.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            Is this still all hearsay or is it fact? I haven't seen anything where anyone know for sure this will happen. Besides, even if it did I bet free States start passing laws real quick making it a shall sign issue like the CHL is in Texas. That would be a real easy issue to push through the Texas legislature since they just made hunting with silencers legal last session. Law Enforcement sign off is something I am really not all too worried about in this State. Not saying I agree with it, but I am not losing sleep. And I am in the process of setting up a trust soon and also buying at least two suppressors and maybe even SBRing a few lowers. I don't think I would have an issue in my county anyways but even if I did I wouldn't worry about it too long.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
            X