Carrying feels like a brick on my belt :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Have you ever thought about going to a different holster. I went back and tried the HK the other day and it just adds so much bulk. I'm currently using a Raven VG2 and I plan on ordering the Eidelon
    Not really. This one works pretty well. I've looked at some, like the Raven line, just nothing has gotten me interested enough to spend the money.
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
      I'm actually debating getting rid of the .40 and moving to the .45. The size is exactly the same and I can use the same holsters I already have. The main reason is that I'm thinking of adding an XDS .45 for daily carry, still want to have a full size, and would rather not have 2 different calibers.
      All I have (at the moment) are several different handguns in .45acp. 2 xd's, 3 1911's. And I've got a 10mm 1911 by RIA. That gun is stupid accurate, but has feeding issues.

I'm a fan of caliber consolidation in handguns. Long ago, I had something like 16 handguns, in several different calibers. 9mm, .45acp, .40s&w, .357mag, .38special. I think that was it. Feeding all those whores got to be too expensive, so I settled in on .45acp.
      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
        SA supposedly has the xds .40s in the pipeline....
        My Springfield rep says otherwise. He said they tried it, and it was just too snappy in 3.3", and they don't want to do one in 4" and not offer it in 3.3".
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
          My Springfield rep says otherwise. He said they tried it, and it was just too snappy in 3.3", and they don't want to do one in 4" and not offer it in 3.3".
          Eggzachary
          2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
            I was just going by what they posted a year or so ago, But as I mentioned not that much is gained by going to the single stack

Comment

I was just going by what they posted a year or so ago, But as I mentioned not that much is gained by going to the single stack
              Yeah man, I know. FWIW, that rumor is never going to die.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I wonder if people took the new XD mod2 to be part of the XDS line?
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                  I wonder if people took the new XD mod2 to be part of the XDS line?
                  No way- the mod 2 has the "grip zone" dewd
                  2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                    No way- the mod 2 has the "grip zone" dewd
                    We don't live in a real attentive society!
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I dont understand why they are molding 'grip zone' into it. its a dual layered gimmick that really turns me off the pistol.

Comment

I dont understand why they are molding 'grip zone' into it. its a dual layered gimmick that really turns me off the pistol.
                        Springfield discovered stippling and thought they had reinvented the wheel
                        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                          Springfield discovered stippling and thought they had reinvented the wheel
                          #GameChanja

Comment

Botach has The Wilderness Instructor belts on sale for today only. From $19.95 to $39.99 for the titanium buckle belt.

We offer the latest & greatest gear at the lowest prices online. Serving those who protect our great country.

Comment

I wear a shoulder rig. Easier to conceal under a jacket or my dress shirt. Otherwise a Jframe in a pocket works.

I'll definitely lose a quickdraw competition (as well as a few shirt buttons if I have to rip open my shirt...sexy). But when it comes down to it, the chances of me being in a situation that I have to pull are pretty low.

The chance I'll need to fire after drawing are even lower.

The chances I'll need to draw and fire within a few seconds are so low I'm not even concerned about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                                Botach has The Wilderness Instructor belts on sale for today only. From $19.95 to $39.99 for the titanium buckle belt.

http://www.botach.com/daily-deals/
                                Shit. Not a lot of sizes available (figures) and mine is on back order.

Comment

Working...
                                X