No announcement yet.

Any good deals for shotguns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah after that thread refresh - I believe it is the Stoeger that I heard broke when used for hunting. The one person I know personally, the other I trust.

I was not there though, so I cannot comment on the details.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
      Yeah after that thread refresh - I believe it is the Stoeger that I heard broke when used for hunting. The one person I know personally, the other I trust.

I was not there though, so I cannot comment on the details.
      What broke on it? And what model?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        What broke on it? And what model?
        The one I know personally was the stock. I can get details, but I don't have them - it was last year. I was a little disappointed since I really like those stoegers. It was the condor series...beyond that I'm not sure.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I have a Stoeger STF 2000 O/U and it's a great little shotgun. I am not a professional skeeter, I do it a handful times a year so it fits my bill.

Now if you go every weekend, I bet it wouldn't last that long.

Now what you don't want is a Mossberg 930SPX, that is terrible at Skeet...but great for 3 gun.

Comment

I also want to point out that feel and balance are very important in clay shooting. Hold a few Before buying any. The simple advice of spending more money is terrible...as you will be better off buying a 400 gun and spending 600 to practice than spending 1000 on a gun alone. This is pending you're on a budget, obviously if you ball out of control then spend a tad more.

Alot of skeet guys like O/Us because they allow 2 different chokes at once and for reliability fyi.
            $400 guns are going to be heavy and unwieldy, compared with those above $600.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
              You're dead to me.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Find a used 1100 change the rings and go shoot. A little more cash and a Berretta 390/391 is a great option.
                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                  Find a used 1100 change the rings and go shoot. A little more cash and a Berretta 390/391 is a great option.
                  ^^ Same suggestion I would have. An 1100 is the best bang for the buck in semi autos.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

What quality o/u out there is 600? I was also referring to over 1 guns.

We can always solve this as a group with a trip to elm fork.

Comment

Originally posted by chronical View Post
                      I went and shot some skeet yesterday to get out of the house. And now I have a hankering. Have any of you folks seen a good deal out there recently?
                      Let me know if you are interested in a Benelli M2 tactical.
                      Detailing by Dylan
                      817-494-3396
                      Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                      Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                        Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        ^^ Same suggestion I would have. An 1100 is the best bang for the buck in semi autos.
                        What they said. You can find them used for under $500 all day long.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

What quality o/u out there is 600? I was also referring to over 1 guns.

We can always solve this as a group with a trip to elm fork.
                          Didn't read that all the way through did we?
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Cheap o/u would be a yilditz.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              Cheap o/u would be a yilditz.
                              Those seem half ass decent but are extremely heavy or at least feel heavy to me.
                              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                                Didn't read that all the way through did we?
                                Haha hell yeah I missed that.

Comment

Working...
                                X