what would you buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what would you buy?

I have a little extra cash right now and im trying to decide if i want another handgun or rifle. Looking stay under $1200. What are some of the better options out there in that price range. Im thinking 1911 or 30-06 or .308 deer rifle.

What about a handgun you can deer hunt with? long slide 10mm witness elite or something.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

What is the price range on one? I already have an ok 30-06 and a 1911. So somthing completly different might be cool.

Comment

If you already have a 30-06 and a 1911, why not try something else?

Try to narrow it down a little I suppose. Do you want to hunt with it? Target practice? General fuck around gun?
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000 vert View Post
          What is the price range on one? I already have an ok 30-06 and a 1911. So somthing completly different might be cool.
          They would be right at your budget.

Review

Just an idea.
          Last edited by CJ; 03-22-2015, 11:44 AM.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Ya the more i think about it. I would rather have somthing a bit unique that not everbody has. That 10mm is looking very appealing.

Comment

For a fun gun, I like the 17HMR. I just bought a Savage 93R17FV-SR 17HMR BA RFL TB. Took that stupid factory stock off of it and put a Boyds tacticool on it. Found a nice 3x9 Leopold in my safe......what a blast to shoot! 16" barrel and suppressor ready and light as hell. Plus 17HMR ammo is everywhere. I know, I know the rings are too high. I have a set of Weavers I will switch out that are lower. Have about 600 total in it.

Comment

CZ527 in 7.62x39...
                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

If you already have a 30-06 and a 1911, then go grab an AR or AK.

You could also squeeze in a nice 10/22 on top of it and stay within budget.

Comment

I think I want Savage's new semi auto 17hmr.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

AR or AK would be my choice.

Comment

Lose that nickel plated sissy pistol and get yourself a Glock.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                          Lose that nickel plated sissy pistol and get yourself a Glock.

Glock glock glock

Comment

Ruger MKIII and suppressor
                            WRX

Comment

1\2 a colt python.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X