X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or something like this:

WRX

Comment

I have a 17hmr in a CZ 453 varmint, it is a blast to shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
        AR or AK would be my choice.
        This.

Comment

I guess since it hasn't been asked, what are you wanting to do with your new gun? Hunt? Target? Self defense? A little of all? That might help narrow down a better choice for you.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            If you already have a 30-06 and a 1911, why not try something else?

Try to narrow it down a little I suppose. Do you want to hunt with it? Target practice? General fuck around gun?
            Originally posted by Jose View Post
            I guess since it hasn't been asked, what are you wanting to do with your new gun? Hunt? Target? Self defense? A little of all? That might help narrow down a better choice for you.

Comment

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                For a fun gun, I like the 17HMR. I just bought a Savage 93R17FV-SR 17HMR BA RFL TB. Took that stupid factory stock off of it and put a Boyds tacticool on it. Found a nice 3x9 Leopold in my safe......what a blast to shoot! 16" barrel and suppressor ready and light as hell. Plus 17HMR ammo is everywhere. I know, I know the rings are too high. I have a set of Weavers I will switch out that are lower. Have about 600 total in it.

You should have just bought the one Savage makes with the Boyds Stock already on it.

Or you could go the TRR-SR that comes with a rail and threaded barrel.

BTW, if you're interested in 10rd mags, this place sells them. At them time, Savage wasn't producing their own 10 round mags so I went with these. They worked perfect in my 93R17BV.

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                I think I want Savage's new semi auto 17hmr.
                I've had my eye on that one.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Might as well blow the whole budget!

http://wilsoncombat.com/new/handgun-...p#.VRBbSWdOWUk

Comment

HK VP9 and a lot of ammo....

Comment

Originally posted by bybotie View Post
                      Might as well blow the whole budget!

http://wilsoncombat.com/new/handgun-...p#.VRBbSWdOWUk
                      I don't normally like Beretta 92's but that looks pretty nice. Did they come with a rail from the factory or did they recently started coming with them?

Comment

$1200 for a Beretta 92..... damn that's insane. After carrying one for hours on end in the Navy, I will never ever own one even at half that price. You may as well offer $100K for a new Kia if you think a Beretta 92 could ever be worth $1200.

For $600 go get a Gen IV Glock 20 and enjoy the feeling of 15 rounds of 10mm at your command. I own two Glocks.... a 20 and a 29. No one else really makes anything else like them.

Comment

Not sure what they cost new but this is right within your budget right?

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                            $1200 for a Beretta 92..... damn that's insane. After carrying one for hours on end in the Navy, I will never ever own one even at half that price. You may as well offer $100K for a new Kia if you think a Beretta 92 could ever be worth $1200.
                            It's clear you have no clue what Wilson Combat does to a pistol.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Damn that 92 is tempting... Never thought I'd be interested in another one, but now WC has me listening...
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                                It's clear you have no clue what Wilson Combat does to a pistol.
                                LOL right?

It's a totally different gun than your standard issue M9.

Comment

Working...
                                X