No announcement yet.

Thoughts on this Colt or Sig for carry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm tempted to sell my XDS and get a P938 myself now that they have them in 9mm. I just picked up a P229 so I may now sell my XDM compact too.

Comment

Hooray, new things to play with.

Comment

Do yourself a favor, and get a hybrid IWB holster.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I'm looking at holsters online right now actually.

Comment

It's a shame Galco doesn't make a King Tuk for it. Not because the single hook/loop/clip holsters won't hide a P938 easily (they absolutely will), but because drawing from a King Tuk is easy as pie.

Comment

I'm looking at Hidden Hybrid and Crossbreed mini tuck.

Comment

The whole reason I bought a 938 is so I don't have to bother with holsters. Straight into pocket.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  The whole reason I bought a 938 is so I don't have to bother with holsters. Straight into pocket.
                  You don't even do those sticky pocket holsters? You need a threaded barrel for yours, by the way.

Comment

I ditched the LCP and bought a 938. At 9oz the LCP is a great CCW. Can't wait to shoot the Sig. This is the one I bought.

Comment

I have the 938,lcp,g27 and a xds45. I just carry the lcp.
                      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                        You don't even do those sticky pocket holsters? You need a threaded barrel for yours, by the way.
                        nah, dont need that shit, gun in pocket.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

My BWW carry setup:

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X