No announcement yet.

2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn! Does bigatex's mother know what an asshole she raised?
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
      So it's possible that could still be frozen?
      of course, all we know is they made at least 1 call, and nothing in that call was against their rules.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        of course, all we know is they made at least 1 call, and nothing in that call was against their rules.
        Let's hope for the best.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Oh, I think we all know Paypal has a reputation of being a bunch of gangsters.
          They'll even freeze or take money that has zero relation to what they'l freeze an account for. Had a buddy lose $900 on a $5 AR flashhider.

They're fucking cocksuckers

Comment

• MattB had some fun with PayPal a few years ago.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
              Damn! Does bigatex's mother know what an asshole she raised?
              is he the dude that posted AR Reciever? has anyone contacted him about it and his interactions with paypal?
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                So it's possible that could still be frozen?
                I dont think so. I had mine fronzen in the transaction I mentioned a few pages back. They made me submit all kinds of shit to verify my identity, and the transaction. I had already transferred all but $500 from my account, and $10,850 was in the process of being transferred. The $500 was indeed froze till they got all my info, but in the meantime the $10,850 transferred because it had started prior to the investigation.
                I think we are fine....

And I did pull your PayPal address CJ. There may be a couple of stragglers pay, I have gotten a PM from someone since saying that they paid via PayPal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                  I dont think so. I had mine fronzen in the transaction I mentioned a few pages back. They made me submit all kinds of shit to verify my identity, and the transaction. I had already transferred all but $500 from my account, and $10,850 was in the process of being transferred. The $500 was indeed froze till they got all my info, but in the meantime the $10,850 transferred because it had started prior to the investigation.
                  I think we are fine....

And I did pull your PayPal address CJ. There may be a couple of stragglers pay, I have gotten a PM from someone since saying that they paid via PayPal.
                  ah okay, thanks man, I just pm'ed you that.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    is he the dude that posted AR Reciever? has anyone contacted him about it and his interactions with paypal?
                    I just sent him a message.

Comment

• we will see what happens. I sure as hell didnt say anything about AR's. I think we should be fine as we sit. If the others didnt pay yet....sorry

Comment

hey mo, are you free to look over the spreadsheet with me and finalize it. I'm going to have to end it now to cover our asses. I'll still take mail payments till sunday. A second set of eyes looking over the spreadsheet would make me feel better.
                        i just clicked through all the cells to check that the formulas are in tact. couple of missing formulas but luckily nothing that effect amounts.

everything looks good. does your amount in paypal match up?
                        www.hppmotorsports.com
                        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Paypal called me a couple hours ago

Comment

• I didn't put anything down for my transaction.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                              Paypal called me a couple hours ago
                              and your response?

Comment

• Remember guys we are buying audio video receivers.
                                First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Working...
                                X