2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
    CJ...are you interested in setting up Amazon payments? Personal stuff is $0 in fees last I knew. I doubt everyone has Amazon Payments setup, but its simple enough.

They dont have the bullshit of Paypal saying to firearms. Its free...online and you can withdrawl the balance to a checking account like paypal

https://payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdu...nal/webpay/faq
    What are the limitations?
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Are you still going to do this via mail payments? I dropped a money order in the mail earlier today when you said we could still pay by check.
      Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
      Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

• Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
        Are you still going to do this via mail payments? I dropped a money order in the mail earlier today when you said we could still pay by check.
        cashiers check or money order - as long as it's certified funds.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
          What are the limitations?
          I actually emailed them just now about it. Didnt say purchasing guns, but Amazon does sell gun parts on their website. I told them $20k into one account from 100-115 people for a group buy. We will see their reply.

Well.. from their "acceptable use policy"
          Firearms and Weapons - includes ammunition, guns, rifles, shotguns, pistols, other firearms, knives (automatic, spring-loaded knives, throwing, etc.), brass knuckles, or other weapons.
          Its not a "gun"...just a part. They sell magpul crap and what not on Amazon. IF they ask, its part.
          Last edited by 8mpg; 02-15-2011, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            Meaning you're still up for handling this as long as we send a cashiers check or money order?
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Crazy crap. I will send money.
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

yea, that's about the only way i would handle it at this point myself.
                www.hppmotorsports.com
                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• So is the group buy dead or is it just a cashiers check/money order only deal?

Never mind read posts above.

Comment

• Well this sucks.
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                      I actually emailed them just now about it. Didnt say purchasing guns, but Amazon does sell gun parts on their website. I told them $20k into one account from 100-115 people for a group buy. We will see their reply.

Well.. from their "acceptable use policy"

Its not a "gun"...just a part. They sell magpul crap and what not on Amazon. IF they ask, its part.
                      Meaning those things listed are not accepted? Because I've bought knives off there before.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                        Meaning you're still up for handling this as long as we send a cashiers check or money order?
                        yeah that's probably the only option. This whole thing has become a gigantic pain in the ass now, but we'll get it done. theres no damn way I'm letting paypal hold everyone's money until their gestapo investigation is over. They've held peoples money for years.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Meaning those things listed are not accepted? Because I've bought knives off there before.
                          Correct...they are not supposed to be sold but are. I think if we set it up properly, no comments on what the product is other than "group buy payment for USERNAME" we should be fine. Im waiting on Amazon to reply back.

Even if we call it "accessories" for a gun we should be fine.

Comment

I bet Amazon is cool about it. Paypal is fucking up, doing folks like this. Legal status as a bank or not, this is how you get RICO charges.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

yeah that's probably the only option. This whole thing has become a gigantic pain in the ass now, but we'll get it done. theres no damn way I'm letting paypal hold everyone's money until their gestapo investigation is over. They've held peoples money for years.
                              So you want us to mail the cashiers/money order in now? Or is there a way we can meet up at a place to drop it off? I work in GP so I can take it to you or whatever you choose. Just let me know and i'll get it to you ASAP!

Comment

• well crap. Gonna have to wait for the refund to show up so I can put it back in my bank acct, then go get a check and mail it.
                                Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X