2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
    Can we just call Surplus Ammo on our own for the uppers?
    has to be an order over 100.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      has to be an order over 100.
      I really want that upper. It would be perfect for a build I have in mind.

Comment

• I guess we are doing another group buy?
        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
          I guess we are doing another group buy?
          I sent my paypal payment on the last one and then something came up and I forgot all about it. CJ generously made an effort to meet me last minute and I couldn't do it.

I assure you that I'm up for two of those uppers and one AR10 lower should that group buy come up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
            I guess we are doing another group buy?
            I want to finish one first, but I'd certainly interested in striking with the iron is hot. And I think we should keep this one DFWMS only to make it easier on me this time, haha.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• n 4 2 uppers
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• I'd take an upper.

Comment

• in for nothing
                  <----------------broke ass now
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• AR10 shoots 7.62x51 aka .308 right? Wouldn't that almost be cost prohibitive seeing as .308 is stupid expensive right now?

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                      AR10 shoots 7.62x51 aka .308 right? Wouldn't that almost be cost prohibitive seeing as .308 is stupid expensive right now?
                      Yes.

And, maybe. Depends on your wants/needs. I'd take a semi-auto .308, if I could piece one together for a decent price. If you want a larger caliber AR, it's still probably your best/cheapest bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                        AR10 shoots 7.62x51 aka .308 right? Wouldn't that almost be cost prohibitive seeing as .308 is stupid expensive right now?
                        Load your own. The answer to all of lifes problems.

Comment

• count me in!! I've been wanting to do a .308! I'd need a new lower correct? The ones we ordered wouldn't work? Guess I'll see what group buy is next lol!!!

edit* damn tapatalk wouldn't let me edit my post from my phone. for my spelling error.
                          Last edited by GSXRK5; 03-02-2011, 07:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                            Can't me in!! I've been wanting to do a .308! I'd need a new lower correct? The ones we ordered wouldn't work? Guess I'll see what group buy is next lol!!!
                            Totally different lower.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Is that the upper that is normally $79, they had the stripped one for less, but it doesn't have the forward assist, dust cover, etc.

I would be in on that buy, I really like the Aero upper

Comment

• The AR-10 lower is good for what, .308 & 6.5?

Comment

Working...
                                X