No announcement yet.

2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered 2 from Surplus ammo..shipping was $3 cheaper, so overall $7 more for 2.

Thanks for the heads up guys. This can definitely be a sub $400 rifle

Should have ordered 2 LPK's for the lowers that Im getting...ah well
    Last edited by 8mpg; 03-06-2011, 07:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
      anyone watching to see when these are back in stock?
      <---- OP is watching when they come back, I shall announce here or on main armory forum.
      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• roughly... when should we pick these up? No rush.. just wondering.
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Here's a MAGPUL furniture set for $100 with free shipping... they have all four colors and they're local...

Comment

• Originally posted by GT Dan View Post
            Here's a MAGPUL furniture set for $100 with free shipping... they have all four colors and they're local...

http://dsgarms.com/ProductInfo/MGMOEKITBLK.aspx
            Very nice!
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• They also offer these MAGPUL sight sets for $65...

Comment

Here's a MAGPUL furniture set for $100 with free shipping... they have all four colors and they're local...

Great deal for a premium stock set.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

That's very nice!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                    I think CJ found a more desirable M16 bolt carrier group. You might look for that.
                    link
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                      link
                      It's from either surplus ammo or aim surplus. Either way, it's one of those, "we have to buy a hundred" group buy deals. Stay patient, and it'll get rotated through the successive group buys. The deals on stock sets are nice, though. Don't wait on those.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                        It's from either surplus ammo or aim surplus. Either way, it's one of those, "we have to buy a hundred" group buy deals. Stay patient, and it'll get rotated through the successive group buys. The deals on stock sets are nice, though. Don't wait on those.

kool,

as far as stocks go. as soon as their available ima order one.
                        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Is there something that I'm supposed to be doing as far as making an appointment to pick these lowers up?

Comment

• According to the manufacturer, they are going to do runs and ship on the fly. Meaning we will begin to receive lowers starting in 2 weeks, about 75 at a time. Naturally it us only fair to set the schedule in the order payments were received. We will have a spreadsheet soon to organize these, but until we have the first date of delivery, I cannot start scheduling. I also ordered 1 upper for everyone to see when you pickup your lower.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              According to the manufacturer, they are going to do runs and ship on the fly. Meaning we will begin to receive lowers starting in 2 weeks, about 75 at a time. Naturally it us only fair to set the schedule in the order payments were received. We will have a spreadsheet soon to organize these, but until we have the first date of delivery, I cannot start scheduling. I also ordered 1 upper for everyone to see when you pickup your lower.
                              CJ you know I won't even be able to pick my 10 up until September when I get home next. So push me to the back of the line. Consecutive numbers would rock though.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Sounds good. I was hoping to have an assembled rifle within a month or so of receiving the lower, but from the sounds of the upcoming group buys, I will be taking my time and taking advantage of the savings!
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X