X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess they're a small outfit.
    IMG_0424

Comment

• so what exactly will the procedure be. when it's someone's turn to pick up lowers and PK.
      i know about the 4473. but as far as proving we paid for it. will he have a list or something
      and verify by ID's? thanks,
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
          Yup

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
            so what exactly will the procedure be. when it's someone's turn to pick up lowers and PK.
            i know about the 4473. but as far as proving we paid for it. will he have a list or something
            and verify by ID's? thanks,
            Yes, I have all of that set up and ready to go. I'm just waiting on a delivery to start scheduling.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              Yes, I have all of that set up and ready to go. I'm just waiting on a delivery to start scheduling.
              grate, thanks
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Soap its been taken care of, we have made another list that makes the FFL check who is who and what is paid for.
                First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Did that first shipment ever show up like planned? They're gonna ban assault weapons again before we get our lowers.

But seriously...did they go into approximately how long it would take them to complete the order in full?

Comment

• Okay, last news is all the parts kits, one upper, and 200 lowers should arrive next week. That will be the majority of the lowers, and when we start scheduling, we can probably do it seamless seeing as the time to pickup 200 lowers will likely equal or exceed the time it takes to receive the remaining lowers in. Like I said before, we will arrange by postmark date.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Okay, last news is all the parts kits, one upper, and 200 lowers should arrive next week. That will be the majority of the lowers, and when we start scheduling, we can probably do it seamless seeing as the time to pickup 200 lowers will likely equal or exceed the time it takes to receive the remaining lowers in. Like I said before, we will arrange by postmark date.
                      CJ, I should be pretty close to the front of the list but won't be in until September so I am easy to work around. I would like to get 10 consecutive numbers if I can. Maybe you can look at the digits and set my 10 asside for me. In order of post mark of course.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Okay, last news is all the parts kits, one upper, and 200 lowers should arrive next week. That will be the majority of the lowers, and when we start scheduling, we can probably do it seamless seeing as the time to pickup 200 lowers will likely equal or exceed the time it takes to receive the remaining lowers in. Like I said before, we will arrange by postmark date.
                        Kick ass.
                        IMG_0424

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          CJ, I should be pretty close to the front of the list but won't be in until September so I am easy to work around. I would like to get 10 consecutive numbers if I can. Maybe you can look at the digits and set my 10 asside for me. In order of post mark of course.
                          and wrap them in Charmin, LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco71 View Post
                            and wrap them in Charmin, LOL
                            Damn straight, I don't want them getting scratched; just yet
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I know its probably in the thread somewhere but which FFL are we using?

Comment

• Originally posted by GT Dan View Post
                                I know its probably in the thread somewhere but which FFL are we using?
                                Jeff Dowdle - www.livetoshoot.com

Comment

Working...
                                X