No announcement yet.

2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just checked mine and they seem fine.

Comment

• it doesn't appear that the castle nut is threading crooked? I hope I didn't get a defective one. I guess I'll have to call AIM in the morning
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• A little bit but it seems fine to me.

Comment

• I dunno. This almost seems like, it wont seat all the way without damaging the threads.
          However, I haven't built an AR yet.

Comment

• It just looks like it's following the threads but when it's seated it's fine. I've already used one and I'm ok with it.

I wouldn't sweat it but you could be seeing something I'm not.

Comment

• my stock is perfect,

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                my stock is perfect,
                Yep, looks good! Rockin the 2 liter RC cola I see.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Helps keep my pump hand strong. Lol

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Here are a couple of pics of what I'm talking about. You can see the gap on one side of the castle nut...

From this direction it looks ok.

Then on this side...

This could be completely normal and no need for concern. I've just never assembled one before!

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                      Here are a couple of pics of what I'm talking about. You can see the gap on one side of the castle nut...

From this direction it looks ok.

Then on this side...

This could be completely normal and no need for concern. I've just never assembled one before!
                      Does the nut wobble when you spin it down the buffer find?
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• by wobble do you mean is it loose? or do you mean that it looks like it is spinning side ways? It appears that one edge is moving up and down as you spin it. not smoothly like a circle moving uniformly up a tube

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                          by wobble do you mean is it loose? or do you mean that it looks like it is spinning side ways? It appears that one edge is moving up and down as you spin it. not smoothly like a circle moving uniformly up a tube
                          Looks like someone was asleep on the lathe. Call them for a new one, everyone better check theres.

Comment

• I'll call them when I go to lunch this afternoon

Comment

• Just got off of the phone with aim. New castle nut on the way, no questions asked. Lets see if that fixes it. Anyone who ordered since they were out of stock check to make sure you dont have the same issue

Just ordered the Magpul MOE hand guard and a p-mag. Only gonna get one until I can verify function with the lower. So far, I've spent roughly $190. I noticed AIM pricing on ammo in bulk. Are we gonna plan a group buy on ammo too?

Also, AIM has free shipping on both the handguard and p-mags. 20rd are 13.25 and 30 rd are 14.20
                              Last edited by black2002ls; 03-17-2011, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• lower,order status?

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                                X