No announcement yet.

2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anyway to verify my pickup time tonight? I wrote down the wrong time in my calender.

Comment

• Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
      Is there anyway to verify my pickup time tonight? I wrote down the wrong time in my calender.
      It is 6:15

Comment

• Alright, I am completeing my ATF Form 1 for my SBR, but I have no idea where Aero Precision is located. Anyone have the manufacturers full info?

Are these the same guys as the company that makes the aircraft parts?

Originally posted by aeroprecision.com
        Aero Precision
        30 Lindbergh Avenue
        Livermore, CA 94551
        Phone: (925) 455 9900
        Fax: (925) 455 9901
        Please fax your RFQs to: +1 925 579 8051

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
          Alright, I am completeing my ATF Form 1 for my SBR, but I have no idea where Aero Precision is located. Anyone have the manufacturers full info?

Are these the same guys as the company that makes the aircraft parts?
          If you look at the lowers they are made in Lakewood, Washigton. IDK what the strassekint ist
          First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
            If you look at the lowers they are made in Lakewood, Washigton. IDK what the strassekint ist
            Weird, on that photo mid-way up, Surplus Ammo is listed as the manufacturer, not aero precision.

I just don't want my Form 1 rejected because I didn't put the correct manufacturer in. I will be changing it to Surplus Ammo and the location to Washington.

Comment

• Originally posted by livetoshoot View Post
              It is 6:15
              I think I am on for 6:45?

Can you re-open the spreadsheet and make it read only?

Comment

Weird, on that photo mid-way up, Surplus Ammo is listed as the manufacturer, not aero precision.

I just don't want my Form 1 rejected because I didn't put the correct manufacturer in. I will be changing it to Surplus Ammo and the location to Washington.
                I'll bet either Surplus Ammo sends Aero Precision the stamps for the lowers or Surplus Ammo gets the lowers from Aero and stamps them on their own.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I think I am on for 6:45?

Can you re-open the spreadsheet and make it read only?
                  Brian
                  Contact me, you left your ID at my place.

Jeff

Comment

• They are cerro forge lowers.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• i had to call JEFF today voice mail. and cancel my appointment for today,

found out my co.worker was killed in a motorcycle crash wed morning.
                      so my store manager, has me working double shifts all week. including today,

jeff, sorry for any inconvenience. like i said as soon as i find out when im getting an off day
                      i'll let you know.
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Anyone know if the trigger guard pin can be removed? I didnt like how mine came out...

Comment

• 1/8" pin punch and something to support the area around the pin, like you did when you drove it in, just drive it all the way through.

I would drive the pin out far enough to grab it with some pliers. Then squeeze it to take the tension off and work it out gently (like a breakup with a psycho chick).
                          "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

• Any word on when to expect the next shipment of lowers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoner View Post
                              Any word on when to expect the next shipment of lowers?
                              There is a possibility of next week close to the weekend. (this is only a rumor)

Comment

• Are there any other places to get the stock sets cheap? I don't want to buy them for $50-$60 if I can avoid it.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X