No announcement yet.

2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love duracoat. I'll be doing my 20" 5.56 I have now and the x39 i'm going to build. No idea what color or pattern to do. After doing my AK, it's the way to go IMO.
    IMG_0424

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
      What did you coat it with?
      I am thinking Duracoating mine, just have not decided yet.
      I Duracoated it. I've done a couple so far just playing around.

I did this one tan.

Comment

• I've received confirmation that the remaining lowers have shipped. Once I receive them I will update the forum and open the schedule spreadsheet to begin booking appointments to pick them up.

Jeff

Comment

• I can't remember, did we get the parts kits?
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
            I can't remember, did we get the parts kits?
            Yes, we have the parts kits.

Comment

• If there are any LPK's left or if anyone wants to part with one let me know. I could use one more.

Comment

• Originally posted by livetoshoot View Post
                I've received confirmation that the remaining lowers have shipped. Once I receive them I will update the forum and open the schedule spreadsheet to begin booking appointments to pick them up.

Jeff
                Good news!

Comment

• i just noticed, i have a rattle in my buffer.?
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                    i just noticed, i have a rattle in my buffer.?
                    commerical spec buffer/spring in a mil spec tube???

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                      i just noticed, i have a rattle in my buffer.?
                      That is normal, there are weights that move freely inside the buffer... The spikes t2 buffer uses tungsten powder and is much quieter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                        commerical spec buffer/spring in a mil spec tube???
                        ?? didn't think the buffers/springs were different for the different tubes....

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco71 View Post
                          ?? didn't think the buffers/springs were different for the different tubes....
                          They're not. Some springs are louder than others, a lot of it has to do with the type of stock you have. An A1 or A2 stock is MUCH louder since your ear is against it when shooting, compared to an adjustable stock, where your ear is likely behind the buffer tube if the stock is extended.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Oh ok. Thanks.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• i really like this,
                              Last edited by soap; 03-08-2012, 07:26 PM.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Still talking to the vendor, he's waiting on a barrel shipment, communication is sparse it seems.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X