No announcement yet.

Queens man found with AK-47 assault rifle, 17,000 rounds of ammunition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've never hunted anything in my life. I fish but i catch and release.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      i've never hunted anything in my life. I fish but i catch and release.
      Pussy?

Comment

i hunt a lot of pussy, but i usually leave it dead where it lay. i dont bring that shit home with me.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
          ^^^ It sounds like you have never bird hunted before. Getting hit with pellets from other hunters is not uncommon.
          Not at point blank range.
          G'Day Mate

Comment

That is what many of Bernie Madoff's clients/victims thought as well.
            They hadn't known him for years. There's a difference between trusting someone because of their credentials/performance, and trusting someone because you've known them half your life.
            G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
              They hadn't known him for years. There's a difference between trusting someone because of their credentials/performance, and trusting someone because you've known them half your life.
              You need to do some reading. About 1/3 of the people he ripped off had known him since his early 20's and he went to temple with them. The man he took the most from had been his closest friend for 45 years and that did not stop him from taking $400,000,000 from him.

Edit: He went to church with the dude he took for $400 million to.
              Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 03-12-2016, 09:30 AM.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                I fish but i catch and release.
                Never understood the point of catch and release. I know a lot of folks do it, but if I going to spend money on boat, gas, electronics, lights...etc I'm getting a dinner out of what I catch.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                  Never understood the point of catch and release. I know a lot of folks do it, but if I going to spend money on boat, gas, electronics, lights...etc I'm getting a dinner out of what I catch.
                  I frequently carry fishing gear with me and if I drive past a body of water that looks promising I will stop and fish for 10-15 minutes and release what I catch.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                    I don't fish for food. The fishing is the fun part. The last thing I want to do is then kill the animal and rip its guts out and make a mess before putting it on my plate. Sometimes that's okay, but it's more of a pain in the ass to me, when all I really want to do is have fun playing around with my tackle box full of toys, being out in nature, and catching some fish. Or hell, to be honest, I have fun trying, even when I don't catch anything. It's like camping or hiking or riding some trails. I don't need to produce a meal from it to make it worthwhile.

Comment

Yeah - I should've prefaced my post or mentioned the typical "to each their own" wording. Leaves more fish for me. I do not necessarily understand fully, but I certainly understand how fishing can be relaxing and processing it can be considered a PITA. It's one of the reasons I have a cutting board rigged up on the boat this year. Just process it before getting off the water, dump everything back and done. No more stinky trash cans in the summer time.

Oh and I get the "have fun trying" part. That's mostly what I end up doing even with the gear I got. haha Some days though man...hit that limit in an hour and then I catch and release.

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                      I don't fish for food. The fishing is the fun part. The last thing I want to do is then kill the animal and rip its guts out and make a mess before putting it on my plate. Sometimes that's okay, but it's more of a pain in the ass to me, when all I really want to do is have fun playing around with my tackle box full of toys, being out in nature, and catching some fish. Or hell, to be honest, I have fun trying, even when I don't catch anything. It's like camping or hiking or riding some trails. I don't need to produce a meal from it to make it worthwhile.
                      I frequently carry fishing gear with me and if I drive past a body of water that looks promising I will stop and fish for 10-15 minutes and release what I catch.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                      X