No announcement yet.

Looking for a new gun for the wife...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, well the sig p320 was from the other thread so I figured I'd try it. They had the lc9s but it was out of service. The guy said its been breaking down alot. They didn't have the lcrs and the xds was already rented out. I'm trying to recall what the deal was with the p238...i think they didn't have it.

I saw a couple revolvers but she was done by then

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
      Lol, well the sig p320 was from the other thread so I figured I'd try it. They had the lc9s but it was out of service. The guy said its been breaking down alot. They didn't have the lcrs and the xds was already rented out. I'm trying to recall what the deal was with the p238...i think they didn't have it.

I saw a couple revolvers but she was done by then
      So what does that tell you? The lc series goes down a lot. Don't buy it.

Here's a list.

Glock 43
      Glock 26
      Glock 19

S&W Shield
      S&W M&P9c

Sig 320

Shoot those. Pick one. It's pretty much that simple
      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        You should give one of these a try. One might be on the market before long.
        Only one owner:

Comment

Working...
        X