Deer lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
    It is near Bronson. Have yet to see a deer on the cam, but there are hogs a plenty
    Our deer have stopped hitting the feeders a bit. I think it's due to acorns but not certain.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
        Our deer have stopped hitting the feeders a bit. I think it's due to acorns but not certain.
        Same here. I feed year round to attract anything in the area, had a ton of hogs coming through for a long time sporatically thoughout he week, but no deer at all for like 6 months. Suddenly about 2 weeks ago I have a doe showing up almost every night and now a few others have joined in a couple of time.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
          Same here. I feed year round to attract anything in the area, had a ton of hogs coming through for a long time sporatically thoughout he week, but no deer at all for like 6 months. Suddenly about 2 weeks ago I have a doe showing up almost every night and now a few others have joined in a couple of time.
          We couldn't feed year round due to some record flooding and I think that could hurt our total population but we'll see.... We had a decent amount of deer and pig traffic until the acorns fell.
          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
            We couldn't feed year round due to some record flooding and I think that could hurt our total population but we'll see.... We had a decent amount of deer and pig traffic until the acorns fell.
            We have a bunch of oak trees at our house and this has been a bigger than average year for acorns. Not as much as a few years ago when they were falling like mana, but more than usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              Not as much as a few years ago when they were falling like mana.
              lmao!

BTW, I was also lol @ the title as I was scrolling, Deer lease - Chili
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                We have a bunch of oak trees at our house and this has been a bigger than average year for acorns. Not as much as a few years ago when they were falling like mana, but more than usual.
                My live oaks acorns are huge, and like manna this year.
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                  My live oaks acorns are huge, and like manna this year.
                  I only have one live oak. I'll have to check it out..

Comment

Seeing anything. It's so hot here in ks.

Looking for this guy.

Last edited by Sleeper; 11-04-2016, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Went Sunday and didn't see anything, but squirrels.

Comment

Working...
                      X