No announcement yet.

Well, ammo is going up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I people would stop panic buying every time something happens. Hell even if Clinton wins she won't be able to do crap with a Republican congress.

I'm assuming prices are going up because of the election.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
      And dumb rednecks panic buying.
      sigpic

Comment

I people would stop panic buying every time something happens. Hell even if Clinton wins she won't be able to do crap with a Republican congress.
        Thought that and supreme court were up for grabs this election?

Comment

I've seen family members post about how if she wins she will take our guns.. I just keep thinking, "oh, like Obama did?"

Comment

Only issue I see is losing house/senate seat because the disfunction in the Republican Party.
            Last edited by David; 11-08-2016, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Swung by my local Academy for .308. Got my 2 boxes I wanted, but the shelves: all the AR and 7.62 stuff gone. 5 people were there cherry picking what was left of the handgun ammo.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Can't imagine what's going to happen with .308 and 30-06...

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  Can't imagine what's going to happen with .308 and 30-06...
                  Did that get scarce last time? As I recall, the larger caliber rifle rounds were pretty much all that I would see on the shelf back then.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                    Only issue I see is losing house/senate seat because the disfunction in the Republican Party.
                    And they just keep doing it to themselves.. If they could get half as organized as the DNC is currupt, the sky would be the limit! lol

Comment

I really need to take an inventory of what all I have and make some kind of list to keep track of it. Since my dad's passed I need to gather up the rest of what I've found at his house, from his truck, a small motor home, our shop, and another property. I'd guess I have 8-15k rounds of .22, 3-5k in .223/5.56, 2k+ in .308, 4k+ 9mm, 2k+ .45, fair amount of 12gauge, some .357 & .38, 800 in .41AE (have 1 Jerico 9mm pistol that we picked up a .41AE conversion just because we had this ammo), .410, 20 & 16 gauge, and should be 5-9k in 7.62x39 if I remember correctly. I have 32 auto, .380, 9x18 makarov, some .25 auto. There's some 8mm and who knows what other random calibers as well, I think there's a few 10 gauge shells in there somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                        I really need to take an inventory of what all I have and make some kind of list to keep track of it. Since my dad's passed I need to gather up the rest of what I've found at his house, from his truck, a small motor home, our shop, and another property. I'd guess I have 8-15k rounds of .22, 3-5k in .223/5.56, 2k+ in .308, 4k+ 9mm, 2k+ .45, fair amount of 12gauge, some .357 & .38, 800 in .41AE, .410, 20 & 16 gauge, and should be 5-9k in 7.62x39 if I remember correctly. I have 32 auto, .380, 9x18 makarov, some .25 auto. There's some 8mm and who knows what other random calibers as well, I think there's a few 10 gauge shells in there somewhere.
                        I geeked and made an Excel sheet for it. Broke it all down by caliber, round type, quantity in box and number of boxes. Then have some formulas to summate the appropriate information I want. Store in on a cloud drive so I can see what ammo I should buy when I'm out and about.

And I don't have near the stock you have.
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                          I geeked and made an Excel sheet for it. Broke it all down by caliber, round type, quantity in box and number of boxes. Then have some formulas to summate the appropriate information I want. Store in on a cloud drive so I can see what ammo I should buy when I'm out and about.

And I don't have near the stock you have.
                          That's a lot of work. But it probably also why if I can't find it on the nearest shelf, I just order more because I'm to lazy to look further or elsewhere.

Comment

God damned smurfers!

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                              God damned smurfers!
                              lol.
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I'm just stocking up on the components for the two calibers I have... way easier when you only have one rifle caliber and one handgun caliber... plus a press.
                                Originally posted by stevo
                                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                                X