2nd Amendment Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big A View Post
    Then you have the opposite problem in the blue states/cities, with them subjecting you to their stringent local laws, national CCL be damned, risking jail time if you get caught with a CCW.

I can definitely see that happening. However, if it is indeed like phaux said above, then the federal law would trump (lol) their state and local laws. I know they could give you all manner of shit, but if hard pressed, in the end you'd win. Not that you'd want to go through all that, but you'd have people that would do it and would take it to court.

Kind of like how the feds can still come in and arrest drug users in the newly legal states. If they really want to. I guess they don't, but much of that still remains to be seen.
    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
      Then you have the opposite problem in the blue states/cities, with them subjecting you to their stringent local laws, national CCL be damned, risking jail time if you get caught with a CCW.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
      What you are describing is easily fixed by adding criminal and civil penalties for officers to the language of the bill for national concealed carry.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        What you are describing is easily fixed by adding criminal and civil penalties for officers to the language of the bill for national concealed carry.
        Sounds like a great idea. Also sounds like something they'd better do.
        WH

Comment

Or possibly a state passing the law and backing it with a clause that states if Federal enforcement occurs, state troopers or the like intercept and retrieve the accused.

That'd be a nice State Vs Federal showdown.

Comment

Working...
          X