Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, the traditional chart is updated and finished. That should conclude that one. Seems like a really useful chart.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• So the best we could come up with is 4 wildcat pistol cartridges?
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• .357 Maximum/SuperMag, .414 SuperMag, .445 SuperMag, 9mm Magnum, 10mm Magnum, .45 WinMag (although it's SAAMI spec'd), .44 AutoMag...
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
          .357 Maximum/SuperMag, .414 SuperMag, .445 SuperMag, 9mm Magnum, 10mm Magnum, .45 WinMag (although it's SAAMI spec'd), .44 AutoMag...
          10mm magnum is (to my knowledge) only a rifle cartridge. I know people have machined the cylinder on S&W 610's to accept it, but I think that's probably a rifle cartridge primarily. Is there even a pistol on the market that takes 10mm mag?

Comment

.357 Maximum/SuperMag, .414 SuperMag, .445 SuperMag, 9mm Magnum, 10mm Magnum, .45 WinMag (although it's SAAMI spec'd), .44 AutoMag...
            Dan Wesson is well represented in that list.

How about 475 Linebaugh also a 500 version as well.
            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              10mm magnum is (to my knowledge) only a rifle cartridge. I know people have machined the cylinder on S&W 610's to accept it, but I think that's probably a rifle cartridge primarily. Is there even a pistol on the market that takes 10mm mag?
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMT_AutoMag_IV

HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• 460 rowland if not mentioned yet

Comment

• 32 s&w, 35 lc, 38 s&w, 38-40 wcf, 44-40 wcf

Comment

• Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                    32 s&w, 35 lc, 38 s&w, 38-40 wcf, 44-40 wcf
                    Those aren't wildcat. They're just obsolete.
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Those aren't wildcat. They're just obsolete.
                      I was about to say that also, haha, might as well do black powder

I don't think there would be much interest in those kind of ballistics, and some of those are old lever gun calibers.

Comment

• I never said they are wildcat... but isn't the 38-40 available in the Ruger Blackhawk?

Comment

• This shit takes forever. There, updated. I also added .480 Ruger to the traditional chart, we forgot that one.

Comment

• FUCK I forgot .50GI, this shit makes me want to rage.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              FUCK I forgot .50GI, this shit makes me want to rage.
                              That's only on the 4th floor bro.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• 7.62x25?
                                IMG_0424

Comment

Working...
                                X