Reloading component trading thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reloading component trading thread?

You guys got anything you need or have for trade?

I have:
    cases (.40, 9mm, .223, .308, 7.62x39, etc.) for trade
    small/large rifle primers (and magnum)
    small/large pistol primers (and magnum)
    some powders (unique, etc.)

I will trade for:
    powders (especially surplus WC844, WC846, Lil'Gun, IMR-4198, etc), primers, cases (500 magnum, .45 ACP), and other general reloading equipment.

Just send me a message and let me know.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Yeah I had some guy say he had 1lb of lil gun he would trade, said he wanted unique, i offered to trade 1lb for 1lb and said he wouldn't take the trade becasue his powder was worth more, I couldn't believe it. I checked wideners, it's $1.20 less a pound. I don't even know what to say.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer
      Saw your craigslist ad, for some reason I felt like it was you.

I have 1 brick of WLP's
      1lb of 4198, opened but not used, you can weigh it if you like. Hell, I dont even have rifle dies yet

I am looking for Benchmark, 4895, Small Rifle primers (CCI, 7 1/2 preffered), .224 projectiles (no balistic tip unless flat base, prefer BTHP, SP)

Hell, if you see something you like, PM me and I am sure we can work something out...anyone who is interested
      I'll trade 4198 for small rifle primers, what do you think is fair?

Comment

I have some 8mm Mauser dies I have no use for. I could be open to trade for some other dies like 7mm REM mag, 41 and 44 mag.
        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

I have a few pounds of IMR 4227 I'd trade. I also have a ton of other gear, spare dies, conversion kits, etc I'd be willing to put up for trade.
          It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

Originally posted by jtm98snake View Post
            I have a few pounds of IMR 4227 I'd trade. I also have a ton of other gear, spare dies, conversion kits, etc I'd be willing to put up for trade.
            Conversion kits for what? Which dies? I'm interested in the IMR-4227, what are you looking for exactly?

Comment

I should also mention I have bullets for trade as well, mostly .30 cal rifle.

Comment

Would you be willing to trade .223 brass for cash? and do you ship? Obviously I don't have a way to pick them up.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  Conversion kits for what? Which dies? I'm interested in the IMR-4227, what are you looking for exactly?
                  I have a 9mm coversion, 40/10mm conversion,32-20 conversion, rcbs carbide 38/ 357 dies, 223 fl die set, lyman tumbler.. I'm in need of Varget and H4350 more than anything.. I recently acquired another dillon 550 and a 450 so good on loaders. I'm always willing to trade for brass or Small Rifle primers. Anything specific you are looking for? I'm out of town until friday so I can poke @ when I get home to check to see what all i have.
                  It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

I have a 9mm coversion, 40/10mm conversion,32-20 conversion, rcbs carbide 38/ 357 dies, 223 fl die set, lyman tumbler.. I'm in need of Varget and H4350 more than anything.. I recently acquired another dillon 550 and a 450 so good on loaders. I'm always willing to trade for brass or Small Rifle primers. Anything specific you are looking for? I'm out of town until friday so I can poke @ when I get home to check to see what all i have.
                    Conversion kits for what though, haha. Dillon conversion kits? If so I will buy the 9mm conversion or trade for it. I will trade small rifle primers for that. I'm always interested in Allient 2400, Lil'Gun, and surplus powders/projectiles.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      Conversion kits for what though, haha. Dillon conversion kits? If so I will buy the 9mm conversion or trade for it. I will trade small rifle primers for that. I'm always interested in Allient 2400, Lil'Gun, and surplus powders/projectiles.
                      All of the coversion kits are for the 550. I probably have a partial pound of 2400 you can have.

Comment

What I have:

800 - CCI Small Rifle Primers
                        800 - CCI Large Pistol Primers
                        71 - .44 mag brass (assorted once fired that has been tumbled)

I'm looking for:

Large rifle primers
                        Small pistol primers

Comment

Originally posted by Vanner27 View Post
                          What I have:

800 - CCI Small Rifle Primers
                          800 - CCI Large Pistol Primers
                          71 - .44 mag brass (assorted once fired that has been tumbled)

I'm looking for:

Large rifle primers
                          Small pistol primers
                          Use your small rifle primers to reload small pistol.

Comment

I'm looking to trade small rifle for large pistol 1,000 for 1,000.

Comment

Use your small rifle primers to reload small pistol.
                              As big as the demand is right now, I was kind of hoping that since I was sitting on the Small Rifle Primers, that I could ideally trade those for the Large Rifle Primers. It almost seems like a waste to me to shoot those in pistols right now with how everything is going. I don't know, though. That might be what I end up doing. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X