No announcement yet.

Reloading component trading thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care, they're all pretty much the same.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

CJ- is there a single place to order primers or powder online that has it in stock? I am having a he'll of a time finding anything.
      Detailing by Dylan
      817-494-3396
      Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
      Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Originally posted by Dlachance View Post
        CJ- is there a single place to order primers or powder online that has it in stock? I am having a he'll of a time finding anything.
        That's why were trading, its slim pickings. I bought a lot of small rifle primers a few months ago.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Dlachance View Post
          If you watch some of the usual guys they get stuff in occasionally but it never lasts long.
          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            I'm looking to trade small rifle for large pistol 1,000 for 1,000.
            I would like to make that trade with you. I have several thousand large pistol, but low on small rifle. I am in HEB, so we should be able to meet up. I will PM you.

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
              If you watch some of the usual guys they get stuff in occasionally but it never lasts long.
              guy on craigslist is selling quite a few Wolf SR primers...just an FYI $30 per 1000
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

That's not a bad deal.

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                  That's not a bad deal.
                  Not a bad deal at all. I picked up 2k Tul .223 primers for $28 a box last night. Pretty cheap if you compare to the Rem 7 1/2 going for $75-$100 a brick and CCI 400's going for $45 a brick.

Hell, even large pistol has gone up in price over the last week or so, seeing $45 a brick on basic large pistol primers when they were $35 normally
                  Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I need 180gn, .284 Berger VLD Hybrids.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                      I need 180gn, .284 Berger VLD Hybrids.
                      While the 180 is king I would look at the 162-175gr stuff other guys offer since they don't give much up (inside of 800) and are a cheaper option.

Comment

Like the SMK's?

Comment

MK's, Amax's and BTHP from Hornady. Another fairly cheap option is the custom competition line from Nosler although their bc isn't as high they could be a cheap plinking option.

Comment

Roger that!

Comment

Anyone have 7.62x39 dies?

Comment

I still have a bunch of reload stuff in the garage I need to go though. Might be willing to trade it for something.
                                You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Working...
                                X