Armory random gun VIDEO thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need this.

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• And I also need this.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Very interesting. So it's 100gr @ 2,000fps? Seems a little anemic to me. Those figures can't be right.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Very interesting. So it's 100gr @ 2,000fps? Seems a little anemic to me. Those figures can't be right.
          It doesn't seem to add up, but those ballistics gel results are impressive.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• And this is how it's done.

Phoenix police stop two armed bank robbers with a perfect 3-point Pit maneuver.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• My new ring tone

Comment

• lol love it
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I'm impressed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• amazing shots

Comment

amazing shots

Seen a few vids of that guy he's a gifted shooter. And man does that saur action run fast.
                            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

amazing shots
                              Most of the hunters over there can shoot with the same level of proficiency. Getting your hunting permit requires a demonstration of a high level of marksmanship at moving targets and hundreds of hours of classroom lessons topped off by a very hard test. The hunting permit is frequently referred to as a green PHD. Hunting in Germany is strictly a rich mans game.

The Finns are even tougher in their permitting process. The fuckers actually hunt ducks with a rifle; ducks that are in the air, and they hit them. It is really something to see.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                                Most of the hunters over there can shoot with the same level of proficiency. Getting your hunting permit requires a demonstration of a high level of marksmanship at moving targets and hundreds of hours of classroom lessons topped off by a very hard test. The hunting permit is frequently referred to as a green PHD. Hunting in Germany is strictly a rich mans game.

The Finns are even tougher in their permitting process. The fuckers actually hunt ducks with a rifle; ducks that are in the air, and they hit them. It is really something to see.
                                Why the fuck would anyone hunt ducks with a rifle? Could you imagine anything more dangerous?

Comment

Working...
                                X