No announcement yet.

Armory random gun VIDEO thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That guy is one of the best truly instinctual shooters I've ever seen. That shot placement is just short of supernatural. Don't even get me started on the action of those Merkel rifles...like buttah.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
      That guy is one of the best truly instinctual shooters I've ever seen. That shot placement is just short of supernatural. Don't even get me started on the action of those Merkel rifles...like buttah.
      Pretty sure its a saur 202. Merkel are straight pull I thought.
      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by dee View Post
        Pretty sure its a saur 202. Merkel are straight pull I thought.
        At the beginning of the vid, it said he was using two different Merkel models.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
          At the beginning of the vid, it said he was using two different Merkel models.
          Might be a little bit of both then. One of the original vids which the one posted has a few clips out of he specifically talks about the saur 202 in 270 he's using.
          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• He has good taste, that's for damn sure. Although, I suspect he could pick up a suplus Mauser and still do better than most of us could dream of.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Why the fuck would anyone hunt ducks with a rifle? Could you imagine anything more dangerous?
              They just do. It is pretty open country over there and I can not recall ever hearing about it causing a problem since they pretty much hit a duck with every shot taken.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• There are many videos of him on youtube. He's used Sauers and Merkels, both with extended magazines and always with an Aimpoint. There's even one of him with tissues hanging out of his nose while he hunts because he has a really bad cold.

Comment

• Because shooting machine guns from a helicopter is the best thing ever...

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Merry Christmas

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Greatness
                        Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Where can I find a million round drum like that?
                          Originally posted by Marisa
                          we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                            Where can I find a million round drum like that?
                            FWIW, he's firing .22,

...and there's editing to splice it together, IMO.
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• I think the most amazing thing is he was able to get a black dog drum to not jam every three rounds.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                I think the most amazing thing is he was able to get a black dog drum to not jam every three rounds.
                                Lots of powdered graphite is the key.
                                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                                X