No announcement yet.

Armory random gun VIDEO thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shooting a five-seven with a can sucks if you're not wearing a riot mask.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Shooting a five-seven with a can sucks if you're not wearing a riot mask.
      Its your fault for not bringing your own riot mask dude.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

That M2 is a bad ass little gun.

Comment

Here is some AK fun.

First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

LOL, the commentary bring it all home.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOoUVeyaY_8[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                Now I must have an M2 carbine.
                If that was you not leaning into your rifle, CJ killed you on accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  If that was you not leaning into your rifle, CJ killed you on accuracy.
                  I was the first shooter in the video. I weigh 165 lbs and am 6 foot 3 inches tall. Full auto (at least guns I am not familiar with) have a tendency to kick me around a wee bit.
                  Last edited by Moose242; 11-07-2012, 09:57 AM.

Comment

I was the first shooter in the video. I weight 165 lbs and am 6 foot 3 inches tall. Full auto (at least guns I am not familiar with) have a tendency to kick me around a wee bit.
                    I weigh roughly the same.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I was the first shooter in the video. I weigh 165 lbs and am 6 foot 3 inches tall. Full auto (at least guns I am not familiar with) have a tendency to kick me around a wee bit.
                      Jesus. Eat a cheeseburger or something. In the mean time, lean into your shots more!

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        Jesus. Eat a cheeseburger or something. In the mean time, lean into your shots more!
                        Naw, burgers aren't my cup of tea. And I was leaning a bit, but my center of gravity if somewhere in the middle of my neck. The fast cyclic rate of the m2 and its pivot point at the wrist causes a bit of inevitable rise. Besides, I didn't think I did too badly for my first time with that firearm. The second shooter was significantly worse, albeit it was his first day playing with full auto firearms. But yes, CJ made that thing his bitch.

Comment

Converted MG42 w/ MG3 components in slow motion.

Can someone say FLAK 88mm?!!?!

Just wish it was firing live rounds so we could see the recoiling action. It makes me wonder if there are any functioning unmolested specimens out there.
                          Last edited by CJ; 11-15-2012, 08:32 PM.

Comment

ze GERMANS!

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post

Converted MG42 w/ MG3 components in slow motion.

Can someone say FLAK 88mm?!!?!

Just wish it was firing live rounds so we could see the recoiling action. It makes me wonder if there are any functioning unmolested specimens out there.
                              There use to be a live 88 in Pottsboro.

Comment

When I saw this video I could not believe it. The Prussian Tradition is alive and well today. It takes some balls to still goose step around with stahlhelm pattern helmets.

Comment

Working...
                                X