Armory random gun VIDEO thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is from Saturday.
    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

This "bumpstick" is intriguing.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Here's the "How-to" you all have been waiting for - Airsoft to Military grade machine gun:
        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K33TX-vthUI[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              Here's the "How-to" you all have been waiting for - Airsoft to Military grade machine gun:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K33TX-vthUI
              No telling how many people think that is real. From what I can tell at 9:30 he switched lowers for a real AR-15 lower. No way an airsoft gun lower comes with a buffer assembly,trigger, or half the shit in the video. He hammers out the bolt catch and never placed it back, does a ton of shit off camera and all the sudden the botch catch is back on. Same thing with the buffer assembly.
              03 cobra

Comment

Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
                No telling how many people think that is real. From what I can tell at 9:30 he switched lowers for a real AR-15 lower. No way an airsoft gun lower comes with a buffer assembly,trigger, or half the shit in the video. He hammers out the bolt catch and never placed it back, does a ton of shit off camera and all the sudden the botch catch is back on. Same thing with the buffer assembly.
                Did you not notice the BS thought the whole video? Tap the fake gas tube twice no more no less. The chapstick that he puts all the way in before "applying" it. I can't believe anyone actually believes he did that. People are fucking stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewmadbro? View Post
                  Did you not notice the BS thought the whole video? Tap the fake gas tube twice no more no less. The chapstick that he puts all the way in before "applying" it. I can't believe anyone actually believes he did that. People are fucking stupid.
                  No I didn't. I skipped around in the video. The YouTube comments are hilarious.
                  03 cobra

Comment

No I didn't. I skipped around in the video. The YouTube comments are hilarious.
                    It was comical to say the least haha

Comment

No telling how many people think that is real. From what I can tell at 9:30 he switched lowers for a real AR-15 lower.
                      He swapped to the real upper starting at about 3:40, when he was pretending to put the hand guards back on. "Its a bit different because the military quality is starting to show" because it's a real upper, with a real and different front sight.

It'd be funny to see a chump's face when he looks down the barrel and doesn't see a .556 chamber or rifling.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

MAgazine fed revolver - Dardick 1500
                          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKE2YwtcTXE[/ame]

View of the mechanism
                          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNdeZ77O-FI[/ame]

Comment

Comment

that minigun just ate $200

Comment

not sure whether to put this here or in the Reloading section:
                                Most effective and most dangerous way to clean your brass
                                [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF5B6DkxXH8[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X