• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post

bling?
    Needs more pearl
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I really don't know if I'm ready to be the guy with a nickel mother of pearl 1911. I think this gun is a candidate for a lot of custom work though. It's nice to have a 1911 I can enjoy.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I really don't know if I'm ready to be the guy with a nickel mother of pearl 1911. I think this gun is a candidate for a lot of custom work though. It's nice to have a 1911 I can enjoy.
        WTF dewd? Who is NOT ready to be that guy!?!?!?

Comment

I really don't know if I'm ready to be the guy with a nickel mother of pearl 1911. I think this gun is a candidate for a lot of custom work though. It's nice to have a 1911 I can enjoy.
          What all are you thinking about doing to it?
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

I have a SA NM 1911 from the early '90s that I feel the same about.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
              WTF dewd? Who is NOT ready to be that guy!?!?!?
              This!

Comment

• Well ended up revving rid of the Remington R1 and bought a Kimber TLE II.
                sigpic

Comment

• Not sure what grips I like better yet. I'm leaning towards the black..
                  sigpic

Comment

• The black looks much better I think
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• what are your thoughts on the VZ grips? i am looking for a new pair to put on my 1911, and they seem to be pretty popular.

FFC: any specific reason you got shed of the R1?

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        what are your thoughts on the VZ grips? i am looking for a new pair to put on my 1911, and they seem to be pretty popular.

god bless.
                        They make some cool as grips but they're high as hell

Comment

what are your thoughts on the VZ grips? i am looking for a new pair to put on my 1911, and they seem to be pretty popular.

god bless.
                          I like mine, very aggressive texture and great for a no-slip grip. If you are getting them for a carry gun, they will cheese grate your ass if you have an IWB holster that doesn't cover your back where the grip sits so look at the concealed models that are smoother around the edges.
                          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

god bless.
                            No actually... It just didn't have the things I really wanted. Shot fine and zero failures in 200 rounds.

Kimber was stainless, has night sights, beaver tail, skeleton hammer, full length guide rod.. Everything I wanted in the R1..

The kimber has 1 FTL so far in 200 rounds, R1 had zero but from what I'm told 1 in 200 in the kimber is good because it takes 500-700 rounds to losen up.

The kimber Is much more accurate and tight feeling although to me.

R1 is still a great gun and I would recommend it!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Crappy pics, but it works.

Lots of rounds through this one.

Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                                Crappy pics, but it works.

Lots of rounds through this one.
                                congratulations!

btw anyone in the market for a new STI wide body trigger? I have a brand new red one Ill sell for 25.00

Comment

Working...
                                X