No announcement yet.

upgrades to my Beretta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any plans for night sights? I had some meprolight's installed on my glock 21 at the show, I'm digging them.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
      Any plans for night sights? I had some meprolight's installed on my glock 21 at the show, I'm digging them.
      Actually yes, I do hope to add Trijicon night sights eventually. I really like the factory night sights on my Sig P239 and wife's Sig P238. The only other thing i'd like to add is a Beretta oversized mag release.

Marcus
      '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
        I have to say, out of every pistol I have owned, I miss my 92fs the most. Great looking pistol. Makes me want to go get another asap.
        Do it! Beretta might still be offering a $50 rebate. Or good deals can be had on used ones.

Comment

You should put a skeleton hammer on it IMO. Can't see it real good, but here's my 96:

Comment

Originally posted by 2cammer97 View Post
            Actually yes, I do hope to add Trijicon night sights eventually. I really like the factory night sights on my Sig P239 and wife's Sig P238. The only other thing i'd like to add is a Beretta oversized mag release.

Marcus
            Yeah, I like the factory night sights on my 226 and the meprolights I had put on my glock are a great improvement over the factory glock sights.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              You should put a skeleton hammer on it IMO. Can't see it real good, but here's my 96
              I've gone back and forth on the skeleton hammer for a while now. Can't decide if I like it enough to mess with it. I'll probably add one eventually.

Marcus

Comment

Looks slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Beej View Post
                  Looks slow.
                  It's Italian, of course it's slow. We need to hit the range again with your old man.

Comment

Originally posted by 2cammer97 View Post
                    It's Italian, of course it's slow. We need to hit the range again with your old man.
                    Yeah, cycling season is starting to get hot and heavy, maybe sometime soon. If anything we need to go hit eagle one night after work.

Comment

So, I was buying some spare parts for my 92A1 (springs, pins, etc) from Brownells and noticed they had the Beretta Elite hammer for $17. Even though i've been hit or miss on adding one I went ahead and got it. After seeing it installed I do really like the way it looks compared to the stock hammer.

Marcus

Comment

Working...
                      X