No announcement yet.

Funny firearms pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I actually took this photo the other day, lol.

Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      Stupid gun dude meme-

Shoulda said hi-point and there is nothing wrong with 25acp everyone needs at least one throw down

Comment

• I still haven't figured out why that's such a popular gun past being a gimmick. Or MAYBE a nifty ranch/woods snake shooter.
        2004 Suzuki DL650
        1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• phaux in 3...2...1...
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• When you get this view in real life, it scares the shit out of you.

1st - Although I'm sure there are smart ones, some of the least intelligent I met were tankers.

2nd - Even though it's training, I still don't like shit pointed at me.

Either way, once happened when pissing on the side of some hard ball. Tanks were going down the...tank trail and one aimed right at me...until down the line a bit. A nice piss stream went to a drizzle, got yelled at for taking too long...etc.

Others where when in humvee....you don't forget that shit.

[QUOTE=DOHCTR;834854]

[/B]
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Just for CJ. And yes I know there is a thread for these comics.

Comment

• Hell where is that thread or the website to the comic? I've been missing out on those :/
                2004 Suzuki DL650
                1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• This is actually real-

Comment

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
                    Hell where is that thread or the website to the comic? I've been missing out on those :/
                    The URL is at the bottom of the comic.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy

Comment

• Originally posted by GANGNAM STYLE View Post
                          Just for CJ. And yes I know there is a thread for these comics.
                          LOL that's good.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                            LOL I remember you telling me about this gun. WTF is the point of the front sight? It's a chamber, there is no barrel.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              LOL I remember you telling me about this gun. WTF is the point of the front sight? It's a chamber, there is no barrel.
                              You got me man. Imagine putting something like that on a form 1.

Overall Length: 20"
                              Barrel Length: -0.2"

Edited for visible bullet.

Comment

• Originally posted by dohctr View Post
                                you got me man. Imagine putting something like that on a form 1.

Overall length: 20"
                                barrel length: 0.1"
                                lol. It would get kicked back as an error, guaranteed.

Comment

Working...
                                X