Funny firearms pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Lol
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
            damn what went wrong there? packed in too tight or too much powder or something?
            Jon

Comment

• Bet they forgot to take out the laser.....
              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                Bet they forgot to take out the laser.....
                I could be stupid (probably am) but why would you load a muzzleloader then put the laser in the end?
                Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• New Glock muzzle loader

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                    I could be stupid (probably am) but why would you load a muzzleloader then put the laser in the end?
                    Cause that's how you no scope people.
                    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Probably a double charge of black powder that stuff is nasty.
                      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                        I could be stupid, probably am, but how do you know it's a muzzle loader? (Powder next to him?) Seriously, I know nothing about black powder guns.

This is what I was thinking about....
                        This is what happens when you forget to take out your laser bore sight when you are done adjusting your scope.

Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• People are stupid. I say that cautiously. I've loaded every single round I've fired for the last 6 years or so, and that's tens of thousands and I haven't blown a gun up yet, but even at 99.9999% accuracy the statistics are against me.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X