X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The King View Post
    LOL at watch

Nah it's obvious when every post references some adolescent gay fetish topic. Even your dumb ass would probably notice, tag fag.
    Is calling people fags condoned in christianity?

Comment

LOL at watch

Nah it's obvious when every post references some adolescent gay fetish topic. Even your dumb ass would probably notice, tag fag.
      Years (and I do mean years) ago I started at the bottom as a rodman.
      All these years and it looks like you're still a rod man.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

• Gotta love Grimps new obsession.

Comment

LOL at watch

says the guy calling people names like queer, vaderfag, tag fag, and mustang gay

typical.... what a christian!!!!!

Comment

Gotta love Grimps new obsession.
            Not an obsession, just passing the time fucking with a buttplug such as yourself.

Once 5:00 rolls around you wont see much of me until Monday, fuckface.
            G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              Is calling people fags condoned in christianity?
              Originally posted by The King View Post
              Gotta love Grimps new obsession.
              Waiting for an answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                Tags were the in thing, now the're not. Not one tag I made would I have issues posting as a post.

lol, tags were funny as shit and buffalo halthoms kid prob has aids, btw.
                I really hate u for how pissed that made me feel back then. I'm going to pay u back for that one day

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                  I really hate u for how pissed that made me feel back then. I'm going to pay u back for that one day
                  I'm actually starting to not hate you vampifags so much now that asshat numero uno has stepped up.
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

LOL at watch

Edit.. someone else already called you out on it.
                    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                      Not an obsession, just passing the time fucking with a buttplug such as yourself.

Once 5:00 rolls around you wont see much of me until Monday, fuckface.
                      Same here.
                      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                        I'm actually starting to not hate you vampifags so much now that asshat numero uno has stepped up.
                        You know I'm buffhaltom/ 93bluelx? Also I'm pretty sure the teamedward sn was just a joke.

Comment

I think the best was him giving you the phone numbers for the suicide hotline and address for the aids clinic.

Comment

Lol, your good! How about $5?

I pretty muck focus on whatever asshole is on here. You were at the time, but not so much anymore.
                            Ded

Comment

You know I'm buffhaltom/ 93bluelx? Also I'm pretty sure the teamedward sn was just a joke.
                              I know, you're still an efag when you hide behind the teamjacoff sn.

G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                                Lol, your good! How about 5$? I pretty muck focus on whatever asshole is on here. You were at the time, but not so much anymore.
                                Seems kinda steep? $2.75 and qrt of oil?

Comment

Working...
                                X