my thanksgiving lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my thanksgiving lol

hey eveyrbody, hope yall had a great thanksgiving! here is how mine went here in afghanistan. went out on mission to take all the other COPs their dinner, delivered some other goodies, came back for lunch, then got released for the day. well, then i decided to make a video to send home to my family, so there i am, talkin and goin on, then outta nowhere, we start gettin hammered by mortars and assloads of small arms fire, and also some heavy weapons such as dishkas, recoiless rifles etc etc.. so i leave the camera on, while we go outside the bunker to take a closer look at whats goin on. it was fuckin hell lol. then just as i started to turn and go back inside, i heard about 4 or 5 rounds zip by right where i was standing and hit the rocks... lol yikes right? all on video, came out great! then after all the shootin stopped, we all went outside and took videos of the artillery and mortars stompin the shit outta the dumbass taliban on the hill, then later on a couple JDAMs and GBUs ((( big bombs ))) came in to literally blow another piece of the hill off. very interesting day. will post the video on youtube when i go home on leave.
    sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

At least you got the chance to tell us about it... Keep your head down bud!!

Comment

Wow man.. glad your ok.

Thanks to all of you for your service.

Comment

well, thanks to you guys for supporting what we do over here!
        sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Comment

You and your fellow soldiers were blessed. God speed man. My sister deploys again in March.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Glad you came out of it ok. Thanks for your service and stay safe!
            Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
            Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Thank you so much for what you are doing. Sorry you had to be away from home and family on Thanksgiving. I am very thankful that there are people like you, who are serving our country, so that we can continue to have our freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by billybob81 View Post
                Thank you so much for what you are doing. Sorry you had to be away from home and family on Thanksgiving. I am very thankful that there are people like you, who are serving our country, so that we can continue to have our freedom.
                perfectly said.
                Originally posted by mutherjuggz
                That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

Originally posted by fbodyjohnny View Post
                  hey eveyrbody, hope yall had a great thanksgiving! here is how mine went here in afghanistan. went out on mission to take all the other COPs their dinner, delivered some other goodies, came back for lunch, then got released for the day. well, then i decided to make a video to send home to my family, so there i am, talkin and goin on, then outta nowhere, we start gettin hammered by mortars and assloads of small arms fire, and also some heavy weapons such as dishkas, recoiless rifles etc etc.. so i leave the camera on, while we go outside the bunker to take a closer look at whats goin on. it was fuckin hell lol. then just as i started to turn and go back inside, i heard about 4 or 5 rounds zip by right where i was standing and hit the rocks... lol yikes right? all on video, came out great! then after all the shootin stopped, we all went outside and took videos of the artillery and mortars stompin the shit outta the dumbass taliban on the hill, then later on a couple JDAMs and GBUs ((( big bombs ))) came in to literally blow another piece of the hill off. very interesting day. will post the video on youtube when i go home on leave.
                  Based on my daily intel/sigact updates I now have a good idea what FOB/COP you are at.

I of course have never been in the same valley of a GBU but I am very fimiliar with their ability to do mass destruction. I spent a lot of time near the PAK border last year.
                  Last edited by KBScobravert; 11-26-2010, 01:33 AM.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Nothing like some excitement on Thanksgiving huh? Be safe and thanks!
                    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                    George Orwell

Comment

thanks again everybody, and like i always say, I,, well, WE, appreciate your support very much, we love knowing that everywhere we go, and everything we do there is good people like yall who actually appreciate it and understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        Based on my daily intel/sigact updates I now have a good idea what FOB/COP you are at.

I of course have never been in the same valley of a GBU but I am very fimiliar with their ability to do mass destruction. I spent a lot of time near the PAK border last year.
                        yea, you probably do lol. and for us to be about 6 or 700 meters away from the arty/mortar/GBU/JDAM show, oh fuck yea, it was definitely a ground pounding experience. blasted all the dirt/dust off the ground from where we were at on the FOB. got it all on video, wish i could upload it on youtube but like i said i'll have to wait til i go home. does joyce ring a bell to you?

Comment

Originally posted by fbodyjohnny View Post
                          yea, you probably do lol. and for us to be about 6 or 700 meters away from the arty/mortar/GBU/JDAM show, oh fuck yea, it was definitely a ground pounding experience. blasted all the dirt/dust off the ground from where we were at on the FOB. got it all on video, wish i could upload it on youtube but like i said i'll have to wait til i go home. does *** ring a bell to you?
                          I wasn't gonna say the name of the cop. But yes that is the one I was referring to. I got folks there that report to me. I saw the sigact this morning, all i am saying. Keep your head down over there. That camp ain't where the dirty goes down compared to what is around it.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                            Glad you came out of it ok. Thanks for your service and stay safe!
                            love the avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                              I wasn't gonna say the name of the cop. But yes that is the one I was referring to. I got folks there that report to me. I saw the sigact this morning, all i am saying. Keep your head down over there. That camp ain't where the dirty goes down compared to what is around it.
                              you're right about that for sure. this place is fairly quiet compared to when we roll north. goin up there is when we definitely have our game faces on. got many stories about that already lol. its pretty cool that you hear about stuff around here

Comment

Working...
                              X