• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet you saw his chick... just saying
    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• We got there around 8ish. I have know idea what time we left. I was "overserved"
      If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

• Originally posted by trailerparksuperstar View Post
        We got there around 8ish. I have know idea what time we left. I was "overserved"
        That ain't no shit.. you were doing good to sit on the stool... you looked like a shorter version of Eric

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
          That ain't no shit.. you were doing good to sit on the stool... you looked like a shorter version of Eric
          I'm taller than Eric

Comment

• I started drinking WAAAAY too early on Sat.

<---- knocked the table over TWICE

Comment

We got there around 8ish. I have know idea what time we left. I was "overserved"
              I had to ask Don who you were. "Hey, who's that guy in the striped white shirt who looks like he's lit like a christmas tree?" I was going to introduce myself, but I figured you were so drunk you weren't going to remember anyways. lol.

Comment

I'm taller than Eric
                what huh!? then maybe you aren't who I was thinking of haha... wonder if we are even talking about the same girl then.... were you wearing a white shirt with stripes?

<--- going back to look at pics and pull the pics of who i am thinking of.

Comment

I started drinking WAAAAY too early on Sat.

<---- knocked the table over TWICE
                  oh yea then I'm 100% sure that was you haha.. you were sitting at a tall table by the darts

I guess I never saw you stand up long enough to see how tall you were lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    I had to ask Don who you were. "Hey, who's that guy in the striped white shirt who looks like he's lit like a christmas tree?" I was going to introduce myself, but I figured you were so drunk you weren't going to remember anyways. lol.
                    It's cool.....I'll look forward to meeting you next go around!

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                    what huh!? then maybe you aren't who I was thinking of haha... wonder if we are even talking about the same girl then.... were you wearing a white shirt with stripes?

<--- going back to look at pics and pull the pics of who i am thinking of.
                    yep that's me, but I'm 6'3"

Comment

I'm taller than Eric
                      Damn I don't think I met you... ah well there's always next time.

I tried to make some rounds to say hello to all, but there were way too many people there LOL
                      Originally posted by Vertnut
                      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

• Yeah, he has me by about an inch. And I don't know what you guys are talking about. I only had 5 drinks over the course of 4 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                          Damn I don't think I met you... ah well there's always next time.

I tried to make some rounds to say hello to all, but there were way too many people there LOL
                          I met you when you came and picked up clothes for your brother-in-law

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Yeah, he has me by about an inch. And I don't know what you guys are talking about. I only had 5 drinks over the course of 4 hours.
                            I've seen you drunk and you didn't look drunk to me Saturday night, abit bored maybe though. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Yeah, he has me by about an inch. And I don't know what you guys are talking about. I only had 5 drinks over the course of 4 hours.
                              were you drinking out of the same size pitcher Adam was thin because you looked a little like this / some of the time

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                                I've seen you drunk and you didn't look drunk to me Saturday night, abit bored maybe though. lol.

Meh, a bit. I had a good time though, just wasn't a lot going on, and I was trying to make it around to talk to everyone. Didn't expect that big of a turn out. It was too fucking hot in that place to cut loose. We might as well have been drinking outside at 3pm.

Comment

Working...
                                X