Yale and racrguy's 'Welcome back to Texas' and Don's Bday party 8/6 FNH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
    were you drinking out of the same size pitcher Adam was thin because you looked a little like this / some of the time
    That's how Velociraptors stand and shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
      were you drinking out of the same size pitcher Adam was thin because you looked a little like this / some of the time

You guys just aren't used to seeing me stand in a bar, since we're usually sitting at the Back 9. I'm always laid back or lounging around leaning on something. Chicks dig casual disinterest. lulz

Comment

• Originally posted by trailerparksuperstar View Post
        I met you when you came and picked up clothes for your brother-in-law
        That's right....damn...sorry man it's A) been over a year and B) I've slept since then LOL
        Originally posted by Vertnut
        I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
          That's right....damn...sorry man it's A) been over a year and B) I've slept since then LOL
          No worries.... hope to see you at the next GTG
          If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

• Kim... Why did Phil get to play with your bazookas and I didn't? I WAY better looking than that skinny motha fucka!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              You guys just aren't used to seeing me stand in a bar, since we're usually sitting at the Back 9. I'm always laid back or lounging around leaning on something. Chicks dig casual disinterest. lulz
              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• FUCK! Now that I think of it... My Bestfriend Nick that was there IS A FUCKING VIRGIN. I should of asked one of you girls if he could play with the big melons or motorboat them. FML

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                  FUCK! Now that I think of it... My Bestfriend Nick that was there IS A FUCKING VIRGIN. I should of asked one of you girls if he could play with the big melons or motorboat them. FML
                  Not passing judgment, but how old is he?

Comment

4 Day's Older then I am, and We're a month away from turning 24 This bitch needs some poon.

Comment

Don't worry, passing judgement is what I'm here for.

How old is he? Has to atleast be in his 20s, which is already unacceptable.

Comment

4 Day's Older then I am, and We're a month away from turning 24 This bitch needs some poon.

Was that bandana dude? Because if it was, tell him to quit wearing that retarded bandana and maybe he'd have a chance at getting laid.

Comment

Was that bandana dude? Because if it was, tell him to quit wearing that retarded bandana and maybe he'd have a chance at getting laid.
                          LOL

Comment

No, That dude surprisingly has no problem getting laid.

Comment

I didn't talk to that guy, but I'd heard word that he was straight creepin'. I need to get around more, I missed meeting Steve and 03trubluegt. I did speak to Jimmy and I saw thehead, but didn't speak to him, I did chat his wife up though.

When's the next one?

Comment

No, That dude surprisingly has no problem getting laid.

I'm just pretending I know what I'm talking about any way.

Comment

Working...
                                X