Yale and racrguy's 'Welcome back to Texas' and Don's Bday party 8/6 FNH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ComeAgainJen View Post
    There wouldn't be trouble, it's all good fun. If we didn't have a strong relationship, he would've left my happy butt at the bar and gone home with Don's sister.
    That said, you owe me a motorboat at the next gtg.
    Raincheck duly noted.

Oh, and I don't need a step ladder. I'll also be gentlemanly enough to shave. You don't need stubble burn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
      I understand where you're coming from, but we're a pretty badass team with an amazing amount of trust.

She'll tell you if you're stepping over the line. Real damn fast too.

She's got long arms too, I'd bet she can reach back to Oklahoma to bitch slap someone!

Comment

• I need to make it to one of these. I'm a motorboat virgin.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          I think you have the facial expressions backwards. It looks like Leah is about to take a bite out of Chili's arse!
          Ok how about this:

Chili: "wurs muhh pizza??"
          Leah: "this isn't a microwave!!!"
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
            Yeah, I'm pretty sure neither one of them mind.
            Are you neither the left one, nor the right one mind??

Sleepy posting FTMFL.

What I mean to say was:

"When you say "neither of them" do you mean the left one and the right one???
            Last edited by 03trubluGT; 08-09-2011, 07:51 AM.

Comment

1) No shit. That place stunk, but you should have seen Don in the bathroom.

Ummmm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                This pic is.... Interesting.

You've mistaken me for someone who gives a fuck, do you need to use my phone to call someone who does?
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

She's got long arms too, I'd bet she can reach back to Oklahoma to bitch slap someone!
                  **insert extra thick redneck dialect**

You ain't just bullshitting!!!

I have seen her reduce many men to sitting in the corner and quietly drinking their beer when they pissed her off. If she gives a friend the warning then I'll politely make sure they understand. When she gives anyone else that warning I pull up a chair and an extra beer for her. She has been known to go beyond slapping the fire out of several big men. I would hate to see her spill a beer in the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                    What's this 'we' shit, Mr. I'm out all Thursday's'?
                    I was there EVERY Thursday prior to the kid arrangement. I'm back in for Thursdays til Matt leaves, and may change the day all together. She had to be at work at 7 am on Fridays, so I was helping her out. She doesn't anymore, so we may change it to earlier in the week.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Mod name change request!!!!

Originally posted by ComeAgainJen View Post
                      Dude, you should've said something! I would've shoved his face in my tits on sheer principle.
                      I, as senior ranking board member (over Jenn at least), I hereby name you "Treasure Chest"

Mods.... please do this... PLEASE!!!
                      Originally posted by Vertnut
                      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                        **insert extra thick redneck dialect**

You ain't just bullshitting!!!

I have seen her reduce many men to sitting in the corner and quietly drinking their beer when they pissed her off. If she gives a friend the warning then I'll politely make sure they understand. When she gives anyone else that warning I pull up a chair and an extra beer for her. She has been known to go beyond slapping the fire out of several big men. I would hate to see her spill a beer in the process.
                        You make me sound like such a heathen!

Comment

• looks like you guys had a blast..... i need to start going to some GTGs to get broken in per say....

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                            Kim... Why did Phil get to play with your bazookas and I didn't? I WAY better looking than that skinny motha fucka!
                            I had to get on his good side so that he doesn't pull background info on me

That, and it felt good

Comment

• Originally posted by ComeAgainJen View Post
                              You make me sound like such a heathen!
                              not HEATHEN....more like... bitchasaurusrex LOL!! I KEED!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                                I had to get on his good side so that he doesn't pull background info on me

That, and it felt good
                                Yes they did!
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X