Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
    Mine just for comparisons sake. LOL
    Delete the decals, pull off the emergency lights and siren and it's perfect.

Comment

Not sure if anyone is still looking for these, hell not even sure if they are the desirable ones:

chevrolet rims.. - $100 (Tyler)
      Date: 2011-08-08, 10:08PM CDT
      Reply to: sale-784kw-2496871785@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
      i have set of silver 16 IN chevrolet rims 6 lugs...good condition for $100 all......or $25 each..they are good for spare rims or etc... also have a set of 17 IN 6 lugs police rims all for $100 includes caps .. or $25 each also can be used for a spare wheel... if interested call Luis at 903 283 8648...Thanks ( they have tires but none are good)u will have to take them also and remove them urself......if no answered please leave a message or email me thanks

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

good friend of mine who is mansfield k9 officer has the most gnarly tahoe ever...

the "mansfield k9" decals, etc. are all blacked out (actually a really dark grey).. man its pretty fuckin solid. all the lights are on the inside and flush with the rear spoiler and flush mounted within the running boards, etc.

it looks like it sits a bit lower than the standard police tahoes, too. might be my imagination but i swear its lower than the others ive seen around town.

Comment

Originally posted by Fern View Post
          good friend of mine who is mansfield k9 officer
          Not sure if serious

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            Not sure if serious
            sounds strange, doesn't it?

alas, 'tis true, my law abiding friend.

Comment

Some more pics

Pic of a Tahoe that I know is police issue, but not sure what they do exactly...this one and another sit around the courthouse in Decatur pretty often. Yes this is my first post and yes I have been e-stalking this thread...

I love the look and even ordered my truck with the work truck package because I think it looks cleaner. I haven't changed the wheels out but this thread has me motivated.

Found a place in Houston that sells the pusher bars but don't think I'm gonna go that route.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                Mine just for comparisons sake. LOL
                Awww man! I didn't know I was sellin' to a cop!!! j/k

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                  Awww man! I didn't know I was sellin' to a cop!!! j/k
                  LOL Bullshit it was full disclosure from the begining. I told you it was just a donation and to leave it on the nightstand.........
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Just saw this. Pretty sure its a dps truck, he was going about 90 mph from semi to semi. Looks real good.
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by Fern View Post
                      good friend of mine who is mansfield k9 officer has the most gnarly tahoe ever...

the "mansfield k9" decals, etc. are all blacked out (actually a really dark grey).. man its pretty fuckin solid. all the lights are on the inside and flush with the rear spoiler and flush mounted within the running boards, etc.

it looks like it sits a bit lower than the standard police tahoes, too. might be my imagination but i swear its lower than the others ive seen around town.
                      I've seen that truck and yes it looks lower then usual. Pretty sweet.

It's crazy how good those hoes look with plain black wheels.
                      http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                        Just saw this. Pretty sure its a dps truck, he was going about 90 mph from semi to semi. Looks real good.
                        You shouldn't wear black shoes with a brown belt and you should have black wheels on a brown truck, YACK!
                        Originally posted by Nash B.
                        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
                        X