Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patty melt who's cpa cert number did you post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
    I'm married to a pretty damn good one. Whatchu need?

Laundering, cookin the books, hiding assets? One call, we got it all.

Disclaimer - my wife does not participate in illegal activities, nor will she ever, she's as straight as an arrow, no matter how much I try to corrupt her!
    i'm gonna need to see a certificate lol
    first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post

That having been said, making threats on his livelihood based on Internet misrepresentation is way across the line.
      I agree with this. Lately there's been a lot of personal info dug up and posted on people around here. It starts off funny enough but at some point it always crosses the line. Addresses, significant others' info, employers etc. Sure, " anyone could find that info" but that's not the point. Most of us are hanging out here to have a good time and most just don't care to take it that far (lack of motivation) but when one or two guys lay it all out there right in the middle of the board you negate the need for motivation. Then all you need is one or two others who are bored with their day to take it and run.

Like Hobie said at some point it becomes unhealthy and loses the fun spirit.

Comment

Did I mention I'm a rocket scientist?

Comment

Why do people keep saying this is a jealous thing? If he lied about a certification to gain anything (whatever the hell he felt the need to lie for) on a message board he needs to be called out.

And I agree shit is going too far, and have been saying that for awhile. Especially with that whole pappapepper thread. People should be banned for the kinda shit that was done, yet mods stickied it...

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
            i'm gonna need to see a certificate lol
            There are a couple hanging on the wall, I'll see if I can get pics. There's a BS in Construction Science from A&M (that's mine ) Then there is a BA in Accounting from Baylor, a CPA lic from the great state of Texas, a couple of member certs for various orgs she's a member of. I think we've even got our marriage lic and the birth cert for our daughter somewhere. Will that be sufficient?

G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
              Did I mention I'm a rocket scientist?
              No you're not, you're just high.
              G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

Like Hobie said at some point it becomes unhealthy and loses the fun spirit.
                I don't think we're there yet.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  Absolutely. That is a professional certification that takes years to get. I am shocked that people are willing to dismiss it so easily when the slightest grammatical error gets the ire of dozens...

However, since it is now fashionable, I shall cite my non existent medical degree when giving medical advice on here.

Don't worry. I will sign up for next years MCAT, so it'll be all right.

When in Rome..
                  This. I posted it way back in the other thread, but apparently everyone F5'd right over it during the drama. There are a lot of people here that would get flamed to the point of leaving if they posted up fake crap like saying they were a CPA when they weren't. It's a douchebag move for sure.

Like the guy attacking him has stated many times over, who cares where the money came from for the goods. I think no one really cares about it and everyone seems happy for the guy. They also agree there is no need to act like he paid for it all -- just say, "Hey, look at the house we're building -- thanks, Dad!" Personally, I think all of it is an attention grab, but I think Pattymelt did a house thread over in Canada, so it makes sense for him to do another one here.

Apparently he's a nice guy to those that can speak on the basis of knowing him in person. Why he felt the need to lie or mislead is beyond me. Either way, it's like this. Nice car. Nice house. Hope you enjoy them. Don't be a douchebag and say you're something you're not.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                    There are a couple hanging on the wall, I'll see if I can get pics. There's a BS in Construction Science from A&M (that's mine ) Then there is a BA in Accounting from Baylor, a CPA lic from the great state of Texas, a couple of member certs for various orgs she's a member of. I think we've even got our marriage lic and the birth cert for our daughter somewhere. Will that be sufficient?

lmao.. that'll work.. i can photoshop
                    first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                      This. I posted it way back in the other thread, but apparently everyone F5'd right over it during the drama. There are a lot of people here that would get flamed to the point of leaving if they posted up fake crap like saying they were a CPA when they weren't. It's a douchebag move for sure.

Like the guy attacking him has stated many times over, who cares where the money came from for the goods. I think no one really cares about it and everyone seems happy for the guy. They also agree there is no need to act like he paid for it all -- just say, "Hey, look at the house we're building -- thanks, Dad!" Personally, I think all of it is an attention grab, but I think Pattymelt did a house thread over in Canada, so it makes sense for him to do another one here.

Apparently he's a nice guy to those that can speak on the basis of knowing him in person. Why he felt the need to lie or mislead is beyond me. Either way, it's like this. Nice car. Nice house. Hope you enjoy them. Don't be a douchebag and say you're something you're not.
                      I don't know either one involved so it really doesn't matter to me, BUT the guy calling him out keeps on and keeps on bringing up the house and the car. Jealousy? who knows. Does it smell a little like bitterness? YUP

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                        I don't know either one involved so it really doesn't matter to me, BUT the guy calling him out keeps on and keeps on bringing up the house and the car. Jealousy? who knows. Does it smell a little like bitterness? YUP
                        I'm not going to stoop to Patty's level and post up my cars, my house, and my bank account balance, but rest assured, I do not have anything to be jealous or bitter about. I am 34 and a corporate executive for a highly profitably private company. I pay for my own stuff and my wife doesn't work because she doesn't have to work.

Patty lied about being a CPA and I called his ass out. Then, I question whether the Lambo or house he's building is really his. If he lies about being a CPA, then what else does he lie about? He posted fairly decent proof the house and Lambo are his. Good for him. How did he get the money? I doubt his salary as a bookkeeper at his dad's Watagua small CPA firm pays for it, so most likely a trust fund or rich fiance. Either way, I don't give a shit, but it's likely he didn't "earn" it the old fashioned way which he also has claimed. But, again, I don't give a shit.

You guys can go back to bashing everyone's balls. I had my fun yesterday and I hope y'all have a great weekend.
                        Ford
                        GM
                        Toyota
                        VAG

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
                          I'm not going to stoop to Patty's level and post up my cars, my house, and my bank account balance, but rest assured, I do not have anything to be jealous or bitter about. I am 34 and a corporate executive for a highly profitably private company. I pay for my own stuff and my wife doesn't work because she doesn't have to work.

Patty lied about being a CPA and I called his ass out. Then, I question whether the Lambo or house he's building is really his. If he lies about being a CPA, then what else does he lie about? He posted fairly decent proof the house and Lambo are his. Good for him. How did he get the money? I doubt his salary as a bookkeeper at his dad's Watagua small CPA firm pays for it, so most likely a trust fund or rich fiance. Either way, I don't give a shit, but it's likely he didn't "earn" it the old fashioned way which he also has claimed. But, again, I don't give a shit.

You guys can go back to bashing everyone's balls. I had my fun yesterday and I hope y'all have a great weekend.
                          I don't think 1 person has said anything about you calling him out on the CPA thing.

Comment

I'm not really a detailer. I'm actually a whinny douche bag, and a prick.

This board attacked me, and it got "real world" on me. Actually had people come to my home try and vandalize my property. I still lurk on here, and post every once in a while, but won't advertise here anymore. There are some really great people that I've met through this board, and a couple of them are 100% true friends to me. But this place has changed dramatically from what it used to be when I first came here.

I've chatted with Pattymelt, a few times, but never met him. He's always seemed like a stand up guy to me. Don't understand why people feel the need to try and destroy a person. It does nothing but hurt people. But I guess some people just get off on trying to destroy other peoples lives. Personally, I think those people should be banned, and maybe this place will actually be a decent place to hang out again. Who knows, could even bring some advertisers in here to support the board. But the past couple of years, this board has been described as "a bunch of punk ass kids", and I completely agree.

Just my $0.02

Comment

Originally posted by waxman View Post
                              I'm not really a detailer. I'm actually a whinny douche bag, and a prick.

This board attacked me, and it got "real world" on me. Actually had people come to my home try and vandalize my property. I still lurk on here, and post every once in a while, but won't advertise here anymore. There are some really great people that I've met through this board, and a couple of them are 100% true friends to me. But this place has changed dramatically from what it used to be when I first came here.

I've chatted with Pattymelt, a few times, but never met him. He's always seemed like a stand up guy to me. Don't understand why people feel the need to try and destroy a person. It does nothing but hurt people. But I guess some people just get off on trying to destroy other peoples lives. Personally, I think those people should be banned, and maybe this place will actually be a decent place to hang out again. Who knows, could even bring some advertisers in here to support the board. But the past couple of years, this board has been described as "a bunch of punk ass kids", and I completely agree.

Just my $0.02

im a punk ass 36yr old

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                                Does it matter? You are going to be an attorney. It isn't like you're gonna have a reputation worth protecting, regardless. :wink1:
                                LMAO! You're responses in this thread have had me rolling!

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                                And I agree shit is going too far, and have been saying that for awhile. Especially with that whole pappapepper thread. People should be banned for the kinda shit that was done, yet mods stickied it...
                                Because you can't make everyone happy. If we had deleted/locked it, we would have been told to take that shit back to Canada. We leave it open (and unmoderated, as people have been claiming to want) and we get chastised as well. Damned if you do....
                                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
                                X