Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patty melt who's cpa cert number did you post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elvis View Post
    im a punk ass 36yr old

god bless.
    qft

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      I have a huge problem with someone claiming to have a designation they don't have.
      This....
      Originally posted by Vertnut
      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Leah, leave it unmoderated. A lot of these guys act like Ike Clanton, until the posse turns on him, then bitches out.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
          LMAO! You're responses in this thread have had me rolling!

Because you can't make everyone happy. If we had deleted/locked it, we would have been told to take that shit back to Canada. We leave it open (and unmoderated, as people have been claiming to want) and we get chastised as well. Damned if you do....
          So instead you stickied it? When shit hits that personal of a level it needs to stop. Didn't someone actually contact his g/f?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            So instead you stickied it? When shit hits that personal of a level it needs to stop. Didn't someone actually contact his g/f?
            Don't know if that happened, but if you're foolish enough to post scanned copies of a car registration, house permit, etc. on the web, don't be surprised if someone calls/emails, stalks, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              Leah, leave it unmoderated. A lot of these guys act like Ike Clanton, until the posse turns on him, then bitches out.
              You die first, get it? Your friends might get me in a rush, but not before I make your head into a canoe, you understand me?

Comment

This board is nuts and not always in the crazy cool sense. I do agree shit goes to far on here and should be moderated. This board has no moderation, at all.

The argument with you are damned if you do and don't doesn't really apply here in my opinion...

This board sometimes reminds me of a SVU episode where this guy play dates online with little girls. This forum tends to be a place where people can virtually act like someone/something they are not because it fills whatever void is missing.
                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                  This board is nuts and not always in the crazy cool sense. I do agree shit goes to far on here and should be moderated. This board has no moderation, at all.

The argument with you are damned if you do and don't doesn't really apply here in my opinion...

This board sometimes reminds me of a SVU episode where this guy play dates online with little girls. This forum tends to be a place where people can virtually act like someone/something they are not because it fills whatever void is missing.
                  It seems to me only a select group does that, the rest either know each other are being goofy or are overall innocent natured.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    You die first, get it? Your friends might get me in a rush, but not before I make your head into a canoe, you understand me?
                    Why, Johnny Tyler,you madcap....where're you goin' with that shotgun?
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

• Sign up for updates: http://smarturl.it/Yelawolf.NewsMusic video by Yelawolf performing Daddy's Lambo. (C) 2011 DGC RecordsBest of Yelawolf: https://goo.gl/v...

Comment

• Originally posted by waxman View Post

I've chatted with Pattymelt, a few times, but never met him. He's always seemed like a stand up guy to me.
                        Just my $0.02
                        I know him (Patrick) well enough to know that he's a great guy in person - just exactly as everyone else I've met from this board.

And I agree, this has got WAY out of hand and needs to be throttled back just a tad.

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                        Why, Johnny Tyler,you madcap....where're you goin' with that shotgun?
                        "I'm your Huckleberry".

David

Comment

• David, all he would have to do is come on here and set the record straight. People on here are actually pretty forgiving of stupid shit like this...it's when someone either "takes their shit and goes home" ala Nick, or continues to stick to an obviously false story is when the vultures attack. I am sure he is a cool dude, but oftentimes people do not allow their true nature to surface while in public due to social pressures...it's stuff like this that gives one a sniff of someone's true nature...add in a bit of jealousy, and the fires are fed.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                            David, all he would have to do is come on here and set the record straight. People on here are actually pretty forgiving of stupid shit like this...it's when someone either "takes their shit and goes home" ala Nick, or continues to stick to an obviously false story is when the vultures attack. I am sure he is a cool dude, but oftentimes people do not allow their true nature to surface while in public due to social pressures...it's stuff like this that gives one a sniff of someone's true nature...add in a bit of jealousy, and the fires are fed.
                            This has blown up! First off please quote me where I ever said I WAS A CPA. If you read any of my posts on here or from Canada I have always said I am an accountant at a small CPA firm, go read my last house build;

I do find all this amusing as you are calling me a liar for something I have never said. I have done taxes for many members here and I have never claimed to be a CPA. Not sure what happened to the picture I posted but it was just my TSCPA membership, you can be a member while you are planning to sit for the exam. Also the reason I post the pictures of the house build is I thought members on here (some of my friends) would be interested to see the build. You guys are crazy though lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by pattymelt3605 View Post
                              This has blown up! First off please quote me where I ever said I WAS A CPA. If you read any of my posts on here or from Canada I have always said I am an accountant at a small CPA firm, go read my last house build;

I do find all this amusing as you are calling me a liar for something I have never said. I have done taxes for many members here and I have never claimed to be a CPA. Not sure what happened to the picture I posted but it was just my TSCPA membership, you can be a member while you are planning to sit for the exam. Also the reason I post the pictures of the house build is I thought members on here (some of my friends) would be interested to see the build. You guys are crazy though lol!
                              You should probably direct your "you" at someone else. I have no idea whether you lied about your occupation...and personally, I couldnt care less. I think the big stink is that you allowed the board to assume that you were a CPA and earned everything you own through your work as such...and then posting the certificate as if it were proof of your CPA license. And it doesnt help that you rarely post on this board in anything other than your "look at what I have" threads so naturally people are going to assume shit about you.

On here, you have to keep it real because the "have nots" will find a way to bring you down.

Comment

• Originally posted by pattymelt3605 View Post

Keep posting the house build pics, I've been enjoying them!

Comment

Working...
                                X