bcoop, care to divulge the sig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
    K, I'll be ready to fuck Karma in the ass. Then bring it to your doorstep Brent.

You've got to be kidding me. You complain about how it's wrong to post your address and run your mouth about how people are going to damage your property and you've parked your cars in the garage. Do you realize others are feeding off you idiotic comments??

Why not man up, pay the dude the money you owe. Ignore the thread and move on?? Why keep casting bait?
    Last edited by SVTNorthTexas; 08-24-2011, 11:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SVTNorthTexas View Post

You've got to be kidding me. You complain about how it's wrong to post your address and run your mouth about how people are going to damage your property and you've parked your cars in the garage. Do you realize others are feeding off you idiotic comments??

Why not man up, pay the dude the money you owe. Ignore the thread and move on?? Why keep casting bait?
      I think the kid has such issues that he likes any attention he can get, even if it's all the negative attention. It's better to him than being a unnoticed newbie troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Says the redhead posting her unflattering pic on multiple threads.
        Fixed that for ya, J.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

My back window in my home got busted out last night. I think you guys have all made your points valid. I'm done here.
          Did you find a horse head in your bed?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
            Did you find a horse head in your bed?
            don't bring his girl into it...
            first class white trash

Comment

• I know you guys want to keep this cum dumpster around for entertainment purposes..... but seriously... is this even entertaining anymore?

Comment

• It isn't entertainment for me. I'm simply doing my part to make sure other members of our community don't deal with this scumbag and get burned. If he is still around then we can continue to spread the word on what kind of person he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                  It isn't entertainment for me. I'm simply doing my part to make sure other members of our community don't deal with this scumbag and get burned. If he is still around then we can continue to spread the word on what kind of person he is.
                  hmmmm maybe have a mod make a sig for him that cannot be edited..... or just perma-ban him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                    It isn't entertainment for me. I'm simply doing my part to make sure other members of our community don't deal with this scumbag and get burned. If he is still around then we can continue to spread the word on what kind of person he is.
                    Can I help?

Comment

• LOL I've paid all my debts before and have always done fair business on this site. It's very unfortunate what happened with Brent.

LOL at your sig. Don't mess with me because I'm liable to assault you then lie about it!!! Too bad I was innocent in that case and took the fall for everyone. millions of people are on probation...... Heck Kyle Busch got probation yesterday!! He's a low life piece of shit now!

I won't be going anywhere. Please keep wasting your efforts though it's pure entertainment. Keep feeding me.

EDIT: you left out the part where I used to smoke pot when I was younger.... Just forgot to add that or what?

Comment

LOL I've paid all my debts before and have always done fair business on this site. It's very unfortunate what happened with Brent.

LOL at your sig. Don't mess with me because I'm liable to assault you then lie about it!!! Too bad I was innocent in that case and took the fall for everyone. millions of people are on probation...... Heck Kyle Busch got probation yesterday!! He's a low life piece of shit now!
                        Unfortunate? Incorrect choice of word there, you fucking idiot. Unfortunate would be you paying him the money, then him losing it shortly thereafter.
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                          Unfortunate? Incorrect choice of word there, you fucking idiot. Unfortunate would be you paying him the money, then him losing it shortly thereafter.
                          And him going to jail.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                            You're right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Can I help?
                              It'll cost you $100.

Comment

LOL I've paid all my debts before and have always done fair business on this site. It's very unfortunate what happened with Brent.

I won't be going anywhere. Please keep wasting your efforts though it's pure entertainment. Keep feeding me.

EDIT: you left out the part where I used to smoke pot when I was younger.... Just forgot to add that or what?

I bet Kyle Busch pays up when who loses a bet.

Comment

Working...
                                X