• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neato.

Now pay him.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      So just because he didn't ask about it after that, you were off the hook?
      I never said that. But he should really reply to my messages. If I had a phone # that would have greatly helped and we could have communicated about the situation and it would be done.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
        LOL!!! I made attempts for at least 6 months. 11 months comes around and all of the sudden I'm a low life piece of shit whelcher because we clearly hadn't been in contact with each other. All of this could have been avoided with a little communication if I'm not mistaken.

Great story. Well now that we all understand that, you can pay him.

Comment

The last time I contacted Brent about that was during Super Bowl week. So February I assume is my last real shot at going out of my way. I tried for half a year to pay this man.
          Hang on. The bet was made in October, the last time you tried to pay was in February. That's barely 4 months (if that), hardly half a year...
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I never said that. But he should really reply to my messages. If I had a phone # that would have greatly helped and we could have communicated about the situation and it would be done.

It COULD have already been done if you hadnt lied about already sending the money. Couldn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              Hang on. The bet was made in October, the last time you tried to pay was in February. That's barely 4 months (if that), hardly half a year...
              I guess you're right there. I have a life as well you know and can't be on Brents every beck and call.

Again. Communication would have solved all of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                Now pay him.
                Do this, now

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  It COULD have already been done if you hadnt lied about already sending the money. Couldn't it?
                  I told you. I was just lazy and caught up with real life situations and just didn't get around to doing so. Yeah it was fucked up I claimed to have sent the money which believe it or not I was going to. Then the mother joke happened along with some other things said and I just said fuck all of it.

Tell you what. If Brent can apologize for those words about my mother the money will get directly into his hands in a very timely matter.

Comment

• As far as I am concerned, this is all semantics. The bottom line is Brent said its time to pay up and you HAVEN'T paid him, lied and continue to keep the drama going on.

As soon as he said pay him a few weeks ago, you should have paid.

end of fucking debate!!

Comment

Again. Communication would have solved all of this.
                      Quit making excuses and pay the man his money.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• just pay him now

Comment

• Yup excuses are like assholes and they all stink.

Oh and everyones got an asshole. I hope.

Comment

• pay him!!!

Comment

Yup excuses are like assholes and they all stink.
                              ......................and so when are you paying now?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X