Nice!
    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
      NRE shelby code red.

5.4 DOHC twin turbo

Now THAT thing is a beast.

Comment

Dave...Im on my phone so quoting your long post isnt working to well. Irs, cable clutch(I think all mustangs came with those), factory blower(last time I checked the shelby does as well). Again, your argument is invalid. The new cars outperform the cobras in every way. Yes...they cost more, but so does everything else since 2003.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
          Dave...Im on my phone so quoting your long post isnt working to well. Irs, cable clutch(I think all mustangs came with those), factory blower(last time I checked the shelby does as well). Again, your argument is invalid. The new cars outperform the cobras in every way. Yes...they cost more, but so does everything else since 2003.
          Not true, everything at the Dollar store is still $1

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
            Not true, everything at the Dollar store is still $1
            Apparently you havent been in a dollar store in a while. MOST things are more than a dollar now.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I can fap to that.
              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Apparently you havent been in a dollar store in a while. MOST things are more than a dollar now.
                Actually, I've never been in one. Just assumed everything was a buck.

Comment

Not at Dollar Tree, the last true American dollar store. Everything is a buck or less.
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                    I can fap to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      yes!
                      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

I'm just hoping that this revamped GT500 brings down the price on the used ones a little further.

Comment

Still a pig. lol. Unless they drop the weight. Then im interested
                          GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

I'm curious how fomoco doesn't get hit with the gas guzzlers tax like every other auto maker does?

600hp?

Audio guide said 640hp , 600lbs of Tq and a top out of 215

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                              I'm just hoping that this revamped GT500 brings down the price on the used ones a little further.
                              There is a 2010 with 3550 miles for $44,000 at Autobahn over here.
                              "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                              George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Treadhead View Post
                                There is a 2010 with 3550 miles for $44,000 at Autobahn over here.
                                I made that post prior to Manny's report of a liquid cooled Kenne Bell on his '11 5.0.

My sights are on a 2012 when pricing for the 2013 becomes available.

Comment

Working...
                                X