Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many years can you get for killing an Illegal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of the lawn crews around here will immediately stop weedeating when a car so much as drives by.

I would have reamed his ass in redneck gibberish, then politely called the boss using impeccable grammar and annunciation to explain my issue.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
      Nothing to worry about, Nick can buff it out!
      Nothing better than seeing a grown man crying while running a buffer...

Too soon? Or is to soon? Or two soon?
      Last edited by Rick Modena; 10-18-2011, 12:44 PM.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Nothing better than seeing a grown man crying while running a buffer...

Too soon? Or is to soon? Or two soon?
        Damnit, fix my typo for me!

And besides, his tears are like Zaino, they help the finish.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
          Damnit, fix my typo for me!

And besides, his tears are like Zaino, they help the finish.
          lmao!

Fixed, haha!

Speaking of Zaino, I did my new GT and it really brought out the metallic in my Kona Blue Pearl, that shit will rock your face off!
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
            Oh I'd be pissed! Just not at anyone but myself.
            Of course you would, man! That's just how badass and levelheaded you are.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              Oh yeah, it's definitely all my fault. How dare I park a car in my own driveway and have some sort of expectation that professional hired services make a modicum of effort to not damage it. God, what was I thinking?

How about a knock at the door? How about a phone call? How about edging ANY other spot of the yard that didn't directly kick shit up the side and roof of the brand new car sitting there?

I dunno. Maybe I shouldn't expect that other people have the intelligence, professionalism, and courtesy that I have. Lesson learned!
              Why don't you cry about it some more... Damn, Danny. I'm not saying it's entirely your fault. I am saying that I wouldn't have put myself in a position for that to happen, though. If I know my lawn guy is coming, I'd have put the car up, or across the street, or simply left early that morning. Perhaps it's because I'm cynical, but my faith in people as a whole is non existent. So why leave it to chance when I can control it? The difference here is that you expected (intentionally or otherwise) him to ask you to move it when he got there. I wouldn't have expected anything, and would have taken precautions on my end. It's become a habit and way of life for me, because as I stated, I have no faith in people anymore.

I guess it's a lot easier and more convenient to blame other people though. I don't think your expectation is unrealistic. I just wouldn't have had the same expectation personally. A boss of mine likes to say "expect nothing, and you'll never be disappointed".
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I dunno. Maybe I shouldn't expect that other people have the intelligence, professionalism, and courtesy that I have. Lesson learned!
                Yep, lesson learned! If they thought the same way you do, they probably wouldn't be weedeating lawns, for two reasons. First of all, they would probably find more success (money) doing something else with thsoe qualities. Secondly, they wouldn't be as efficient at weedeating lawns if they had to knock on every door and use extreme caution around every single vehicle that's parked in the vicinity of the yard's edges.

You had too high of expectations. Sometimes you gotta make accommodations based on the fact that a lot of people aren't as smart/respectful/careful/into cars/etc as you are.

Comment

lSpeaking of Zaino,
                  Fuck Zaino, and your shit is a turd.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                    Yep, lesson learned! If they thought the same way you do, they probably wouldn't be weedeating lawns, for two reasons. First of all, they would probably find more success (money) doing something else with thsoe qualities. Secondly, they wouldn't be as efficient at weedeating lawns if they had to knock on every door and use extreme caution around every single vehicle that's parked in the vicinity of the yard's edges.

You had too high of expectations. Sometimes you gotta make accommodations based on the fact that a lot of people aren't as smart/respectful/careful/into cars/etc as you are.
                    I just checked my PM box, nothing in there yet?

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      Fuck Zaino, and your shit is a turd.
                      Ever since you found out that AL P and I are friends, you started following me around like a teenage girl with a crush. Deal with it bat boy.

Comment

I just checked my PM box, nothing in there yet?

Oh snap! Coming your way...

Comment

Of course you would, man! That's just how badass and levelheaded you are.
                          Damnit, I'm torn! I have the natural urge to argue, but this statement is pretty bulletproof.

Comment

Aw cute, some dumbfuck that can't even spell 'whiney' is going to try to improve my vocabulary. Get bent, bitch.
                            Actually, if you would have bothered to check out that link I sent you (or the merriam and webster dictionary, and presumably any other English dictionary) you would know that both whiny and whiney are acceptable, so feel free to continue being whichever one you prefer.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                              Actually, if you would have bothered to check out that link I sent you (or the merriam and webster dictionary, and presumably any other English dictionary) you would know that both whiny and whiney are acceptable, so feel free to continue being whichever one you prefer.
                              Hey, dumbfuck. If you were to check the links that you posted you'd know it's not merriam and webster, but the Merriam - Webster dictionary. If you're going to try to use something like a dictionary on someone at least take the time to get the damn name right.

The preceding statement comes from one who is well versed on correcting people's definitions.

Comment

Thanks, you huge group of cocksuckers. I knew exactly what I was in for when I hit Submit.

You cant win when the dfwm collective gets their douchebag on. It's like traveling the Swamps of Sadness with you people. hahaa
                                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                                X