Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many years can you get for killing an Illegal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You only get in trouble if someone finds out.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      Just curious.

I'm off today for an eye appt and to get my glass tinted. So I just get out of the shower and am brushing my teeth when I hear what sounds like a weedwacker outside.

Oh, it's Tuesday, my lawn dude is here.

I throw on some pants and walk outside... only to find a fucking mexican holding a fucking weedwacker two fucking feet from my brand fucking new fucking car, kicking up fucking dirt and fucking mud all over the fucking side of it.

That is the first time I've literally had my jaw drop. My eyes bugged out of my head and I started yelling... something. Oh my God, if I'd had a gun I would have shot him on the spot to get him to turn that thing off. I jumped in the car and did a powerslide out of my driveway.. until the TC kicked in. lmao

I went and washed it... and Yes, there is a 1/4" knick in the paint. And Yes, I have pics but don't feel like posting them. Fuck.

I was going to choke his ass to death, but fortunately he left before I got back from the car wash. Really, I owe him a handshake for giving me the first scratch/ding/dent and it's almost unnoticeable.

Then why did you not do something, instead of driving of like a little bitch?
      I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        lmao!

Fixed, haha!

Speaking of Zaino, I did my new GT and it really brought out the metallic in my Kona Blue Pearl, that shit will rock your face off!
        I used it once, and it just aint right. Ever since I got the car tho, there is a haze that I can not get off it in certain area's, so I don't even wash the fucker anymore. I hate this damn car, for multiple reasons!

Comment

Danny still mad

Comment

Sux, bro. I would be upset, too, but with myself for not getting the car out of harms way on yard day. Of course, I probably would have gone the OCD route and gotten up at daybreak and stayed gone all day to avoid the yard crew. I learned with the Cobra, no matter how hard you try, someone will manage to fuck it up for you. Just smile and keep on truckin'.

Comment

That's what I'm doing of course. I find it funny that people really seem to have picked up on it being in my driveway. As if it fucking matters where the car is parked. I would be exactly the same pissed off if it happened at my office parking lot. In my tiny brain, weedeating shit all over someones car is bullshit completely regardless of the location.
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Thanks, you huge group of cocksuckers. I knew exactly what I was in for when I hit Submit.

You cant win when the dfwm collective gets their douchebag on. It's like traveling the Swamps of Sadness with you people. hahaa
                Someone call the Whaaambulance!

Comment

That's what I'm doing of course. I find it funny that people really seem to have picked up on it being in my driveway. As if it fucking matters where the car is parked. I would be exactly the same pissed off if it happened at my office parking lot. In my tiny brain, weedeating shit all over someones car is bullshit completely regardless of the location.
                  Mel threw about 9 tampons at Matt when we were in my car headed to the bar the other night. They're still in here if you need them. Just sayin...
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

God, If you bitch about weedeaters near your car I wouldn't want to be anywhere near you if a bird took a shit on it.
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      So, a guy being illegal makes the OP racist? Please do explain the logic behind this. I've got all day.
                      The whole "can I get in trouble for murdering an illegal" bit you dense, ignorant fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                        The whole "can I get in trouble for murdering an illegal" bit you dense, ignorant fuck.
                        That's not racist, you ignorant liberal sack of shit. I bet a month's salary I've got a higher IQ than you by a solid 50 points.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

My dog just walked by and started smelling my computer. He must smell the bleeding vagina in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            That's not racist, you ignorant liberal sack of shit. I bet a month's salary I've got a higher IQ than you by a solid 50 points.
                            Listen here, downsy MENSA wannabe, what makes it RACIST is the fact the he said he wanted to murder an ILLEGAL. Why did he call him an ILLEGAL??? Because he checked his immigration status? No, because of the color of his MOTHERFUCKING SKIN. I am not liberal you neckbearded appliance salesman. I just can't fucking stand racism.

Comment

Just curious.

I'm off today for an eye appt and to get my glass tinted. So I just get out of the shower and am brushing my teeth when I hear what sounds like a weedwacker outside.

Oh, it's Tuesday, my lawn dude is here.

I throw on some pants and walk outside... only to find a fucking mexican holding a fucking weedwacker two fucking feet from my brand fucking new fucking car, kicking up fucking dirt and fucking mud all over the fucking side of it.
                              So you take off on the day knowing your lawn guy is coming? Should have put one and one together.

But im sure your answer is fuck fuck fuck and fuck.

oh and do you think he cuts and trims your grass with scissors or something?
                              Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                              Your opinion is what sucks.
                              You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

lmfao there is some solid material in here.

thanks, danny.

Comment

Working...
                                X