Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did it become socially unacceptable...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
    honestly ive never seen anyone swigging out of a flask at a party. up at the top of a mountain snow skiing yes at the deer lease yeah but social gatherings generally offer glass cups or some sort of container for your beverage needs. nothing wrong with starting a new trend though.
    Not everyone wants to drink the Bud Light Limes, or the Zimas, or the wine coolers, or the Mystery Trashcan Punch that may be at a particular party. Or maybe they don't feel like bringing enough of their favorite brand of spirits to supply everyone else.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by 3.90x3.62 View Post
      Eric, I don't give a damn what you think

Obviously! lmao!

Comment

Got married last night. Had a flask of Balvenie 15 in my inside pocket. Like a boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          Got married last night. Had a flask of Balvenie 15 in my inside pocket. Like a boss.
          Not like a boss.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Congrats man, If I was getting married I would need a constant supply of liquor on me at all times to, lol.
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
              Not like a boss.

Exactly.

Comment

Congrats! Don't listen to these bitter old men.

Comment

To me personally..........carrying a flask says you drink too much. It says " I can't be away from my booze - at all"

Comment

Originally posted by white trash wagon View Post
                    To me personally..........carrying a flask says you drink too much. It says " I can't be away from my booze - at all"
                    That's bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by white trash wagon View Post

It isn't like I carry one to the grocery store. I'm talking about when I go to parties. Beats lugging a large glass container around in a Mustang.

Comment

A flask is a great way to bring a quality drink along to an event in stealth mode. I don't know many who will show up to a party with a bottle of a nice scotch or bourbon and just toss the bottle to the wolves. The well to do gentleman will bring a "throw down" bottle to put on the counter and keep his special reserve for himself and a select few.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

yup, fuck busting out a $60 bottle of whiskey so people can mix it with RC cola
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                            yup, fuck busting out a $60 bottle of whiskey so people can mix it with RC cola
                            You don't like RC cola?

Comment

Working...
                            X