Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch out Freebirds and Chipotle, new player in town!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    What the F are you talking about? I'm real curious what you're ordering. You would have to TRY to make it tasteless. Are you getting a white tortilla and filling it with white rice?
    racist!

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

What the F are you talking about? I'm real curious what you're ordering. You would have to TRY to make it tasteless. Are you getting a white tortilla and filling it with white rice?
      Lmao...I was wondering how he got flavorless as well.

Comment

and white chicken, and white cheese!
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Believe it or not, I agree with him. The last time we ate at Freebirds here in Las Colinas, the food was REAL bland. The chicken was like there was NOTHING (spicewise) on it.

Comment

Never had the chicken because the first time I went to FB, I was told to try the steak or carnitas, so I did steak the first time and carnitas the next... both were so off the hook in flavor, aroma, etc.. I just stuck with those two meats.

I'm still down to try this new place out. QDOBA here in Arlington is pretty good too but damn it's hard to beat FB imo.

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
              Believe it or not, I agree with him. The last time we ate at Freebirds here in Las Colinas, the food was REAL bland. The chicken was like there was NOTHING (spicewise) on it.
              Why would you order chicken? lol

Like Fernando said, get yourself the carnitas (good) or steak (better). Or just load down your chicken burrito with all the extras. Grilled chicken is not known for its bold flavor, lmao.
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Like Fernando said, get yourself the carnitas (good) or steak (better). Or just load down your chicken burrito with all the extras. Grilled chicken is not known for its bold flavor, lmao.
                I'm a creature of habbit when it comes to eating - I eat chicken most everywhere I go. The only exceptions bieng something like Outback, Saltgrass etc... Then it's steak and shrimp.

Comment

I like the dark chicken

Comment

I've had freebirds 3 times, had the Chicken, Steak and Chicken again.

Freebirds is bland as shit, thats just my opinion. Sorry if you have like crappy food.
                    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                    Your opinion is what sucks.
                    You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                      I've had freebirds 3 times, had the Chicken, Steak and Chicken again.

Freebirds is bland as shit, thats just my opinion. Sorry if you have like crappy food.
                      You must have killed your sense of taste with zycam...

Comment

Another place that sucks is planet burrito.

Q'doba and Chipotle make my stomach happy.
                        Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                        Your opinion is what sucks.
                        You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

I bounce back and forth between steak, carnitas, and chicken. The chicken is far from bland, and I order it because when it comes to chicken, I prefer dark meat because it is more moist and has more flavor than bland ass breast meat.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                          X