Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is going to big in the ghetto and rap videos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitch get yo ass back in that kitchen and spray paint that sammich you just made.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Didn't Rob Dyrdek use this on one of his shows? Some cheese contest or something..
      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
        Here's a photo of the inventor.

lol perfect execution.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I sprinkle diamonds on my food because it makes my Dookie Twinkle!

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
            Bitch get yo ass back in that kitchen and spray paint that sammich you just made.

Quality!

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
              Didn't Rob Dyrdek use this on one of his shows? Some cheese contest or something..
              Yep. It was a grilled cheese contest and his goal was to make the most expensive grilled cheese. The bread and cheese he used were crazy expensive and then he sprayed it gold.

Comment

Ask your wife/gf if she'd rather have silver or gold for an anniversary and paint your dick. That'll surprise her!

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                  Speaking of him, is he not the worst host of that show Ridiclousness. I thought he would be funny, but he is far from it. The dunb blonde just laughs at everything. I can barely stand to watch the show just because of them, but the videos are decent.

Comment

lick my gold pecker!

Comment

Originally posted by Texican View Post
                      Ask your wife/gf if she'd rather have silver or gold for an anniversary and paint your dick. That'll surprise her!
                      Just like the jewelry, she'll tell you it's perfect, while secretly wanting something bigger.

Comment

Working...
                      X